TM800 Flash

Shindig

DW Regular
Reaction score
Guys, if I flash my TM800 I assume it erases all channel list and config.
Total back to default and having to go through the wizard again?

Guys, if I flash my TM800 I assume it erases all channel list and config.
Total back to default and having to go through the wizard again?

Yes,you have only cccam left!Its default

regards

backup your channel list/bouquets :)

flash new image

rescan,transfer bouquets back

job done :)

He only wanted to know so that he could make sure his cccam.cfg was deleted as he's now selling it. :)

yeah I see that now lol I kinda read it wrong :blushing:

He's only had it a week, lol.

Maybe he'd be better off with a Spiderbox or one of those Tomy TV things that my kids have. ;)

He only wanted to know so that he could make sure his cccam.cfg was deleted as he's now selling it. :)

Thats good as I just bought it :)

Going to have to set my dish up properly now.

the factory restet on them is quite pants. all it really delets is channel lists and some user settings, ive reset and updated before now, and still had about 9 plugins that id installed

if you flash a new image, cam cfg settings are still there

afaik theres NO way to completley remove everything and set back to default without manually getting involved, even if you spend an hour sending the image via null modem lead, it still saves some stuff from the last image

is this true Do you have to have the flash installed before setting up your reciever after a factory reset? before you can search channels

Once factory reset and you get the setup wizard, the ftp server is active.

Unsure what cccam is? It had removed my channel list etc.

I'm hoping to use my existing channel list from the dm500, I'm assuming that dreamboxedit will convert them to enigma2 for me.

I thing I have to change all the hd channels from data to tv though ?

Will run a full scan later but will be impatient to view a hd channel :)

using dreamboxedit, grab the lists from your 500, and save them, then make a new profile for the 800, click new enigma2 settings, load the list, and send it twice

Back