TM800 Channel List question

eazi

Inactive User
Reaction score
Q. Should my channel/ bouquet list from my tm600 work.?

I copied them off the tm600 with dreambox edit v3

then copied them back to the TM800.

Reboot and have no channels?

Q. Should my channel/ bouquet list from my tm600 work.?

I copied them off the tm600 with dreambox edit v3

then copied them back to the TM800.

Reboot and have no channels?

I suggest to use Dreamset 2.3.In set up menu choose ;Custom for Firmware,Enigma2 ver4 for software.and be sure of satellites.xml is in /etc/tuxbox/
and services.Bouquets in /etc/enigma2/
Never had problem with these settings

regards

Wife is watching Dating in the Dark, will have to play more tomorrow :)

you have to change the setup from satellite to enigma2 by clicking the button in the bottom of the options window first

Yep Digi, did that. But..... didn't reboot, not sure if thats the problem. will try again today while I'm not being Glared at :)

I love the way I have my Bouqets lined up on the TM600 and I don't want to have to start again :)

Once I have done that I am going to have to learn how to set the channels up for the Rytek EPG

Surely you'll be missing all the HD channels if you just use TM600 lists?

No, the TM600 finds the HD channels, and I put them into their own Bouquet. It just cant decode them.

No, the TM600 finds the HD channels, and I put them into their own Bouquet. It just cant decode them.
TM 600 can not find mpeg4 HD channels but only mpeg2 ones!Its better to scan to get mpeg4 HD channels.

regards

I have done that overnight due to the bouquets not working. As I have mentioned in another thread it found less channels than the TM600 did. That said the AGC is MUCH lower. I'm going to check the dish alignment at the weekend.

I have done that overnight due to the bouquets not working. As I have mentioned in another thread it found less channels than the TM600 did. That said the AGC is MUCH lower. I'm going to check the dish alignment at the weekend.

You could try this to pick up more channels

Manual scan
Change Type of scan to single satellite
Choose the satellite to scan
Network Scan change to yes

Start the scan :Doc:

have you thought about using one of the back up images available ?
with bouquets and epg etc already added

Back