TM800 14/07/10 image

digidude

Sheep worrier.
VIP Member
Reaction score
the URSR image has just gone live in the etc section of the download center, the normal UR image will hopefully appear shortly :)

i cant try it till tonight

Just checking the modified dates on the image, it says 05/07/10 so it doesn't look like owt new.

Just checking the modified dates on the image, it says 05/07/10 so it doesn't look like owt new.

You are right M8 don't they usualy say what improvements are in the next image no info there.

Will see later if it's in the update section of the unit

No update via downlaoad on the unit only 8/7 some thing is up. digidude posted update at 9.09 so there was plenty of time if it was genuine.

So much for the new image another let down

There was an image put there this morning, but it looks like its now been removed. I've also been checking using the receivers update function, the last release was available through the receiver before it was in the download center.

I don't get them prior to release any more, so see them at the same time as everyone else.

There was an image put there this morning, but it looks like its now been removed. I've also been checking using the receivers update function, the last release was available through the receiver before it was in the download center.

I don't get them prior to release any more, so see them at the same time as everyone else.

the UR team used to have its own section on the satkings pages, along with sections for developers and coders to access the Itgate and technomate CVS to build images

but all traces of them has vanished except for what gets written here

Back