tm6800/hd/usb

dobbinp

Inactive User
Reaction score
i have the above system 1.2 motor dish i have a dragon cam 2 magi cams and free cams can i open digialb
with what ive got also opus card tit1 and fun card thanks

why the thumbs down?

to open digitalb youll need a diablo cam version 2.3 with underworld 1.09 loaded onto it m8, this will also get you the HD channels, a subscription wont ;)

If i was you m8, judging by the amount of CAMs and cards you already have, id say youd be better off getting a six month sub.

These CAM and card teams are always releasing new hardware for the 'latest' hack, then as soon as its available via EMU or patch of some soet, support is dropped like a hot brick, and all those who have parted with their cash are left high and dry

I personally would never buy a peice of hardware, CAM or card, just because theres a hack available on it, as the hack aint guaranteed for any amount of time, the only hardware ive ever bought was a Gamma card last year, and i only bought that on impulse as it was already programmed, only cost me 40 quid and the company said if i could get it working in a dreambox then some sort of deal could be come to for discount on something else in the future, so really it ended up costing me nothing

thats just my opinion though m8 :)

Thanks very much for the advise digidude i will give it some thought even though i know what your saying is right. but my local sat shop hasn't any well wednesday. thanks anyway

Back