TM6000HD Super : Question : decoding problems with French TéléSat Package ?

wolftje

DW Regular +
Reaction score
Télésat French Package Astra 19.2E & Hotbird 13E.
I got info from a TM6900HD Super Owner that he has problems decoding French channels
from the Télésat Package.
The complete List can be viewed here : http://www.telesat.be/uploadedFiles/Liste_des_chaines.pdf
Could someone please confirm this as the smartcard in question is still valid until August 2011.
I'm not sure if this is an isolated case ... So any confirmation could be helpfull !

Indeed Wolftje, since a couple a weeks ago, Télésat must have changed something to their encryption. The problem = Télésat channels starting to freeze, stop, "chaine codé"...... Even their own CI Cam from TV Vlaanderen group doesn't seem to handle this problem.
Solution to this is to use an Astoncrypt CI Cam module in your TM6902 aswell as in the 5402 series. (tested here in several TM series)
Is Technomate going to do something about this ? I wonder !!

So it seems that there is a problem.
Digi could you please pass this to technomate ?
I hava an aston cam & FULL TéléSat smartcard. Will do some testing today on Tm5402HD, will report back

testing télésat ...
TM5402HD Version firmware 1.0 : Sound but no picture (smartcard only & Aston Ci module)
Upgrading firmware now... I'll keep y posted

Last edited:
As edit is closed after 20 minutes (admin could you please give me more edit time if possible ?) thanx in advance ! I'll reply here
No breakups with latest firmware & Aston module : TM5402HDCI_ALL_111_27-05-2011.stb
No breakups with latest firmware & Ci-Mediaguard Module : TM5402HDCI_ALL_111_27-05-2011.stb

ALso no breakups with Télésat smartcard in smartcardreader.
Tested on : La une / La Deux / RTL-TVI / Club rtl / Plug RTL / Disney Ch ...
Must admit difficult SLOW switching between those channels but overall all is working fine.

BUT
when testing these channels with only the Télésat Smartcard in the Smartcard reader
TF1/FR2HD/FR3/FR5/NT1/FR4/Gulli/France O/Escale/ Cine Polar... TM402HD cannot decode those channels !!! A whole Bunch ....

I will test now with patch and see what that gives

Last edited:
Latest Patch Firmware, Same Problem

I think the problem is with the new coding tunneled nagravision 1819.
With a Ci-module (aston or mediaguard)= no problem
With smartcardreader = Not opening, screen stays black.

Latest Patch Firmware, Same Problem

I think the problem is with the new coding tunneled nagravision 1819.
With a Ci-module (aston or mediaguard)= no problem
With smartcardreader = Not opening, screen stays black.

Same Problem TM6800HDSuper m8

Testing it right now on my tm5402HD. Test patch 5402HD ... I'll post feedback !

UPDATE : Thank You very much !! All is working fine now !!! TM = best support ever

That concludes, If there is problem with decoding, do no wait ages to post (was already some weeks it seems)..... I will always check If I can.

Could we please have a solution for the tm6000 series users as well ? Thanx in advance !

Tm5402HD downloadPatch for testing can be found here : http://download.for-better.biz/bbs/list.php?board=tm5402hd

Last edited:
Hi Digi,

Any Idea ?
I can't find any patches for the 6000 Super & 6000 non super models (6900HD). Or Am I missing something ? The new models have their working Patch for the Télésat package (5402 / 6902 / 7100/7102)

no not for the 7100 eigther only the 02 series not that i realy need it but still would be nice to be updated for other users that do need it

HI guys, Come on TM. How long must owners of older models 7100 6900 series wait to have an update for the Télésat Package ??????
It is not because that type of users don't find the forum in here the problem is not solved yet ..... !!!
Coudl you please provide an update for the 6000 super/non super - 7100 series concerning the needed support for Télésat fr ?

thanx in advance !

<Hi Wolftje, I have been away for some weeks now.Not being able to follow events about this. Is there finally a solution for the TM6902HD ? and where to find it. Bear in mind, TM6902 always worked with TV Vlaanderen card in it, aswell as Télésat.
Now I still have the Télésat working in an Astoncrypt module in the TM6902. It doesn't work in their own module (tv vlaanderen ci module) anymore. When time I'll ask the technical director guy at TV Vla about all of this.
Keep me posted will you ?
Best regards,
Spaceguy.

New patch for 6902 & 5402 OK TéléSat, rest is a bit of waiting game ... Should Ask Digi & Phantom.

I wouldn't bother tv vlaanderen with it as they are not TM friendly. I have spoken once To the manager of M7 group = TM Is concidered as 'Pirate Gear'.

Download center

Last edited:
Back