tm600

cheapcod

Inactive User
Reaction score
start by saying hello, im pulling what little hair i have left out,i have trawled thru the intenet and forums before i posted this, so sorry if its been covered 1000 times already, i have the tm600, i cannot find away to enter the cccam file on the thing i have uploaded the latest image (i think), i have tried to use the mini web but all i get when i enter my ip address in the search bar is UR its to watch programs thru my tm nothing like the bootloader mini web interface, sorry if im been a pain but this has been me trying for over a week.

start by saying hello, im pulling what little hair i have left out,i have trawled thru the intenet and forums before i posted this, so sorry if its been covered 1000 times already, i have the tm600, i cannot find away to enter the cccam file on the thing i have uploaded the latest image (i think), i have tried to use the mini web but all i get when i enter my ip address in the search bar is UR its to watch programs thru my tm nothing like the bootloader mini web interface, sorry if im been a pain but this has been me trying for over a week.

I think you have to power off at the back and hold the power button on the front of the box then flick the switch at the back untill that last three numbers of your ip show's on the lcd display then put full ip in the browser !!

Or
Get dream box control center thats what i use m8
when you download it you will need to change it to English if you look under the photo of the router you will see a drop down box to change it to ENG! Then put your ip's in or search for them!
Then user name will be root leave the password blank
Then go to telnet and TYPE passwd then type The password you want to use
After that go back to configuration where your user name and password need's to go The leave user name as root and put you new password in
Then go to FTP var/ ect then cccam.cfg ad line's they

Make sure you have the latest ur team tm600 image installed then install cccam via blue button and restart the box.

Next you need a ftp program try here File Transfer Downloads - FileHippo.com and you will also need a notepad editor here is a good free one Download Notepad++ 5.6.8 - FileHippo.com

Now ftp into the box /var/etc drag the cccam config file to your desktop and edit with the noetpad editor save the file and then drag back to /var/etc over writing the old cccam config file sorted.

Much easier to use the Mini-Web interface to edit box system files since there is a direct input with no need to copy and move the files.

Using the box ip address in your web browser (usually 192.168.1.XXX) there are two different modes of access.

With the box switched on in a normal state, you just get the UR Web Interface.

Power up from the back while the front power button is depressed, and in that state you will get the Mini Web (geeky) Interface.

Dead easy!:banana:

I think you have to power off at the back and hold the power button on the front of the box then flick the switch at the back untill that last three numbers of your ip show's on the lcd display then put full ip in the browser !!

Or
Get dream box control center thats what i use m8
when you download it you will need to change it to English if you look under the photo of the router you will see a drop down box to change it to ENG! Then put your ip's in or search for them!
Then user name will be root leave the password blank
Then go to telnet and TYPE passwd then type The password you want to use
After that go back to configuration where your user name and password need's to go The leave user name as root and put you new password in
Then go to FTP var/ ect then cccam.cfg ad line's they

Thanks for the replybut all i get is 2 digits when i turn the power on and hold in the on botton is two ok, and its not the same as the ip address i see when im in expert mode.

Much easier to use the Mini-Web interface to edit box system files since there is a direct input with no need to copy and move the files.

Using the box ip address in your web browser (usually 192.168.1.XXX) there are two different modes of access.

With the box switched on in a normal state, you just get the UR Web Interface.

Power up from the back while the front power button is depressed, and in that state you will get the Mini Web (geeky) Interface.

Dead easy!:banana:

thanks a lot i think this is the closest i have got to anywhere like, right entered what i think is my ip 192.168.1.x is it correct with only having 1 digit at the end, did what you said and i now see the bootloader, so does that mean it is the correct ip address im using? thanks a lot again.

yes if you get the bootloader ( miniweb) interface your ok, the number of digits that is displayed on the front panel is totally dependent on the dhcp settings of your router, its obviously set to start issuing addresses from 192.168.1.1 or whatever so its ok, all you have to do now is modify the cccam config file and reboot..

thats great take it fron there i select edit emul config/cccam edit/and then add line apoliges if im going into to much detail on the forum but a great big thanks again:Clap:

hello all who are helping me at this pig of a time, still cannot use FTP but do have Bootloader mini web, evrytime i turn off and hold the on button i get a different no, and have to use this in the web browser to use bootloader is this the norm? thanks:Fish::Fish:

Why not use Winscp, you can FTP with it and you can edit your configs directly, easy to use and best of all its free.

Regards

Liam

Hi m8
If you can, log in to your router and look for "reserve ip address" select the device ie TM-600 and give it a reserved address ie 192.168.1.9 or what ever number the router normally gives it, and restart everything. This way every time the TM-600 starts or router starts it will allways give it the same ip address. Unfortunatley every router has a different interface, what router are you using? perhaps someone here can give you specific instructions for that make/model. I use filezilla as an ftp program and have no problems at all with it, very easy to use.

Back