Tm600 ur 19-04-11

For me this img doesn't work reading a white card on a technomate 600 reciever using cccam2104+newcs167 when entering your box key.

Were' as on the img before 18-02-2011 the white card works just fine, well reading the card anyway.

Does this work for the 500super too and any changelog?

For me this img doesn't work reading a white card on a technomate 600 reciever using cccam2104+newcs167 when entering your box key.

Were' as on the img before 18-02-2011 the white card works just fine, well reading the card anyway.

Boxkey is not required in later versions of Oscam, try without.

Lol I'm seeing oscam everywhere.
It seems to be the main subject talked about on every forum.

just installed this image and white sly card works for me with newcs+cccam

Timeshift mate, did you do a factory reset ? when you updated to this image, as i didn't and maybe that's why it didn't work for me....

Timeshift mate, did you do a factory reset ? when you updated to this image, as i didn't and maybe that's why it didn't work for me....

Nope no factory reset, it just worked straight away after booting in to the new image.

Nope no factory reset, it just worked straight away after booting in to the new image.

for some reason, i had to flash the new image and then do a factory reset, then install the cams.

for some reason, i had to flash the new image and then do a factory reset, then install the cams.

the image installed single versions of cccam and mgcamd but newcs+cccam was still there, all i had to do was select it in cam manager and it worked.

Don't know if anyone else has noticed, the now and next epg isn't working very well on this image.

Back