Tm600 ur 18/8/10

Do you mean 14/08/10 M8, that is the latest one I can see?

The 18/8/10 is the latest UR image.
Not sure whats changed from the 14th image.

LAN blue button new s/w 18/08/10

some very old diseqc motors /old LNB/old cheap cable
had some problem with tm-600-500
have been fixed
tested with dm-800-600-500 in this ciecuminsatnces will not drive motor t all
but tm-500-600-800 no problem

Sorry for being such a dipstick, but how do I get at the latest image via blue panel? I can see 3 image files from the expert setup manual, the latest of which is 14/08. If I then back up to channel viewing and then press blue button on remote once it gets to softcam menu and if I press blue again it gets to the menu to download channel lists, softcams etc. but where is the software upgrade option?

Or are you referring to something else?

press the LAN button, then the blue button m8

ive just downloaded the 18/8 files direct from the lan server, and will ad them to my online archive shortly for anyone who wants to do a manual install

This image seems to be even more restricted.. now "Asking" for password when trying to run TuxBox Commander, But the password entery won't let me enter capital letters ? only lowercase and numbers...

i'm starting to get really annoyed by TuxBox Commander being locked out... didn't realise how much i use it for testing etc.

@digidude can you please contact someone about getting an option to enable/disable the whole CCcam.cfg/TuxBox, also do you know why they are starting to do this ? only reason i can thing of is to help traders that sell boxes with clines ?

i'm starting to get really annoyed by TuxBox Commander being locked out... didn't realise how much i use it for testing etc.

@digidude can you please contact someone about getting an option to enable/disable the whole CCcam.cfg/TuxBox, also do you know why they are starting to do this ? only reason i can thing of is to help traders that sell boxes with clines ?

info has been passed on m8

Or put all password options behind one main password, with option to enable each individually.

Intresting comment that...thats a bit like that JSC sports image that locks down the whiole reciever.
Why are UR Team making "Trader Friendly" images ???

Is there any benefit of updating to this image ? It sounds like they have changed some random things for the worse and not added any new features or made the user interface nicer.

Is there any benefit of updating to this image ? It sounds like they have changed some random things for the worse and not added any new features or made the user interface nicer.

new image has the ability to add you own "Blue Panel" server, and for me alot better remote response

Ok what am I doing wrong here, I hit blue button I am presented with

UR Server
MY Server

When I go into UR i've got download CAM etc etc I don't see anything about update

One thing that baffles me about the UR images, why can they not fix the widescreen issue? Surly it can't be that big a job? I usually use DSTeam images and they don't suffer from this, however they aren't updated very often

Back