tm600 problem (i think)

mdt

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi everybody, i have been using a dm500s clone with my 1.1m motorised dish and a tm600 on a zone1 fixed for 28.2e and decided to swap them around as the dm500s was having problems driving the dish now and again. the tm600 was working great on the zone one but now on my motorised dish it doesnt recieve any channels in the 11.700 to 12.750 band with vertical polorisation. both dishes are correctly set up with wf-100 cable and recieve all possible channels. has anybody any idea,s? i dont have any cordless phones and the like. i have come across this before when testing a old tm1500 about 2 years ago also. regards mdt

check in the menu that your lnb is set to universal type, with twin local oscillator, the high band one should be 10.60 Ghz, also check if theres an option for 22Khz switching, this needs to be on

im pretty sure these things are auto, but, if youve accidentally set the lnb to C band or something, youll miss and entire frequency band out

this is whats happening though, the receiver aint sending the 22khz signal to switch the lnb, or, it is sending it, but the LO setting is changed so the receiver aint getting the frequency it is expecting

check in the menu that your lnb is set to universal type, with twin local oscillator, the high band one should be 10.60 Ghz, also check if theres an option for 22Khz switching, this needs to be on

im pretty sure these things are auto, but, if youve accidentally set the lnb to C band or something, youll miss and entire frequency band out

this is whats happening though, the receiver aint sending the 22khz signal to switch the lnb, or, it is sending it, but the LO setting is changed so the receiver aint getting the frequency it is expecting

hi dd, ive checked and the settings are fine but surely if there were any problems with the settings then the [email protected] east dish/lnb would display the same fault? regards mdt

Try another sat xml file, might help.
Just a shot really.

its still the same m8! i have tried a dm500s v8, a protek unixbox, a protek 9600ip, a head 2900usb and a maxx1000 although i havnt tried my vu+ duo or a old televes. this has got me stumped!. i am going to be replacing the entire system in the summer for a gibby 1.2/feedhorn/invacom twin/stab h-t-h 120 and cai cable to go with my vu+ so it could be worse. there has to be something wrong with the tm600 you would think but it was working falwless on a zone1 so why not a 1.1m dish?? regards mdt

has anybody got any ideas?? ive done a factory reset and reloaded sgtflipflop 28.2e channel list then set the tm600 to single fixed dish but its still the same! i have also put my lacuna meter on my feed and it shows high sq readings in all four sub-bands. whats going on??? should i email technomate to see if they have any idea,s? im totally lost now:wtf:, regards mdt

just a thought had a similar problem once take antenna feed out start tm600 once its fully on put antenna in its along shot worked for me good luck

just a thought had a similar problem once take antenna feed out start tm600 once its fully on put antenna in its along shot worked for me good luck

no m8 its still the same. on the info bar its showing this..

freq. 12.207.v.27500..2/3
s*y sports 2
snr-21%
agc-19%
ber-5.53e-01

WTF is going on?? perhaps im losing my mind! regards mdt

finally gave up due to lack of posts/members not knowing answer and have plugged it back into a [email protected]. its now working flawless again on all frequencies. totally burnt my head out!!!! regards mdt

Soz M8 been watching this post thought you might have got more help from the top dogs, don't have a clue myself, all the best Loftrat

i have swapped out original digiboxes on a zone 2 dish for tm600's and although the original box was working fine the tm600 was missing channels, the only solution for me was to replace the lnb, try that and see how you get on, the quad sky ones work well all the time and theyre cheap now on fleabay.

I would try deleting the TP again then rescanning.

tried that already m8, it was all the vertical txp,s in the 11.700-12.750 band. i gave up and put the tm600 back in my ex,s house on a zone1 mk4 with quad (9 months old) and its working great again. all i did was swap a dm500s v8 from my house for the tm600, both boxs were working fine on all frequencies thats why i couldnt understand what was happening. never mind no harm done as the tm600 is working great again, suppose the fun will start when i get my vu+duo out in the summer. regards mdt

Back