Tanel

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi this is my first post
I was just on the 05/07/10 2.11 image
With all Cccam 2.1.04 running perfectly fine all channels working,
Just updated to the latest 14/07/10
Now every channel is scrambled.
What can I do ? Or is the any way of downgrading back to 05/07/10 ??
Thanks .

Re: TM800 14/07/10 image

You will need to re-enter your C line to clear channels again

Sorry if I sound stupid how do I go about doing that ?
I have a technomate tm600 Linux
On a fixed dish pointing at 28.2 astra 2 .
Once updated to 19/07/10 all I get Is either "this channel is scrambled" or "wrong data transmission"
Thanks again digidude your a life saver :)

Posted by Witchy and not Suki2.....

Tanel, the C line contains log in details that allows your box to connect to another box somewhere on the Internet, the other box is known as the 'server', this box (usually) has a genuine card inserted in the card slot and it allows you to access the card over the internet, resulting in your box being able to decode the same channels as the server box.

The C Line is not provided as standard with any box, it's up to you to arrange access to a server, ther are some free servers which generally are terrible but most are pay servers, expect to pay somewhere in the range of £10 - £20 per month for access, shop around, ask for other peoples opinions before parting with cash.

If you already know all this then simply copy you cccam.cfg file to /etc on the TM800.

Last edited:

Thanks for the reply, when I had the box and dish installed, the guy said it's connected to there server, and everything was working fine, I've updated a couple of times before and everything was still fine and working, now when I updated to this latest version everything has become scrambled, I have no longer got the mans number who supplied the box, so don't know what I can do ?
Someone did mention about when I updated i should do a factory reset, but will this wipe everything off my box, or will it reset to the settings of the server ?

Thanks again tanel

If you have installed a new image and done a factory reset then I'm afraid all your settings are gone mate. :(

Did you buy the TM800 online or from a local Trader?

No I havnt done a factory reset luckily but someone did tell me to !!
Erm I brought it from a sole trader, I couple of months back now and done two upgrades and everything was fine, but updated to 19/07/10 ur image last night and since that all channels have been scrambled ?

The URSR image has access to a little server built in but it doesn't open Skky.

Where you getting Skky UK with it or just foreign stuff?

Erm i have got a fixed dish, which i had sky uk on my box, all channels sports,movies,kids were all working fine.
now i just get the standered channels 1 to five and everything else is scrambled, what do you think has happened and is there any way it can be resolved do you think ?

sounds like you bought the box with the clines already programmed in it, you will need to look for another server and enter the clines again, which will come at a further cost to you. or find the origenal supplier to do it for you.

oh shit mate.

The guy you got it from really should have warned you about reflashing etc, especially as Linux boxes do tend to feck themselves up on a regular basis and reflashing is a common thing.

Ohh shit !
ok do you know were i can get the the last image i had on my box it was ursr-05/07/10 2.1.1 for a tm600 linux box i cant find it anywere and i was told reflashing that might solve the issue ?

:err:

You want to flash an Enigma image onto a Enigma 2 box??

Is that a typing error or did someone really tell you to install a TM600 image onto a TM800?

U can get images here...

http://download.for-better.biz/bbs/main.php

Tm600 is the box i have got witchy
the last image i had on it was ursr-05-07-10, but cant seem to find it anywere on the net ?

I think he has a TM600 but posted on the wrong thread :err:

ahh, I see, lol.

This thread was originally about the TM800, so that's where I got mixed up. :)

you should really make a new thread mate as this one is about the TM800HD box Enigma 2

you have TM600 Enigma 1 :) you are not getting the answers you need from this thread :(

The URSR image won't make any difference with a fixed sly dish. The only way to get viewing back is to find the supplier of your receiver for a copy of your C line.

I have mangaged to contact the supplier, originially i had tm600 ursr 05/07/10.
and now i have upgraged it to ur 14/07/10, which seems to be the problem, he told me if i can get the ursr image i had last on it, it will be fine, but cant seem to find it, has anyone got a idea where i can download it from ?

Hi I have a tm600 with a fixed dish pointing to astra 2 .
My box was running on the tm500 super / tm600 ursr 05/07/10 image, everything working fine and all channels decoded, for the server I am sharing .

Foolishly I have just manually upgraded the software with miniweb to a tm600 UR 19/07/10 image now all my channels are scrambled.

Is there anything I can do about this?
I have also got a tm500 super box in another room running the exact same image ursr 05/07/10.
Is there anyway in backing up that image and then transferring that back onto my tm600 via mini web ??

All help is much appreciated, and am willing to donate abit of money through paypal is all successfull :)

Back