TM600 - HDD file structure.

cascara

Inactive User
Reaction score
I have just completed setting up a new TM600. I have used a lot of guidance given here for which I say - 'Many Thanks'.

I have an internal HDD and by default all recordings are placed in a directory 'movie'. I have been unable to find any suggestions on amending this so that other directories are made on the HDD and the recordings directed to a chosen directory.

Do you think there is a way to do this?

Regards.

you could changing the dir it uses by using "mnt" command in telnet to mount "/movie/" to another dir, but what would be the point ?

you could changing the dir it uses by using "mnt" command in telnet to mount "/movie/" to another dir, but what would be the point ?

Thanks for the reply.

My hope was to make e.g. 'Sports', 'News' etc directories and direct recordings as appropriate.

If that is the only way of changing the destination directory then it is too cumbersome to make it worthwhile.

Regards.

you mean set it on timers, so that recording will automatically get put into different folders ? if so no and im pretty sure no version of Enigma has anything like that.

if you mean put them in different folders after you have recorded just make the /dir/ then move the .ts + .eit into different folders.

Back