Tm500 super and mini-web

the file they send you is in a compressed format, unpack it, and you will have a single file inside called newcamd.list

open this with notepad or any other text editor and you will see one or more lines starting with

CWS =

in the miniweb interface, click the button to edit mgcamd, and one by one copy, paste and save the lines your server has sent you. once you are done, turn the receiver off and back on, and you are done

It needs to be unrared and ftp'ed to var/keys m8,you cant do that from mini-web as far as I know

"No otherway because i have cable of which one side have a nine pine port and the otherside have usb. the name of the cable is pluscom. The problem with this cable is when ever i am going to connect this to my laptop it not recognised. i have searched driver of this serial leads on internet but i cant find driver on the internet. Any suggestion on my problem will be much appreciated.
Regards,

"No otherway because i have cable of which one side have a nine pine port and the otherside have usb. the name of the cable is pluscom. The problem with this cable is when ever i am going to connect this to my laptop it not recognised. i have searched driver of this serial leads on internet but i cant find driver on the internet. Any suggestion on my problem will be much appreciated.
Regards,

Check post 21 above digidude tells you exactly how to do it as I was wrong in my assumption

if you have ethernet connection to your receiver (which by accessing the web interface and miniweb you must have) then you can also install ftp software on your computer to tranfer the file directly to your receiver

the cable you describe is a usb-rs232 com cable, which you dont really need for this receiver, unless things were to go VERY wrong

the file they send you is in a compressed format, unpack it, and you will have a single file inside called newcamd.list

open this with notepad or any other text editor and you will see one or more lines starting with

CWS =

in the miniweb interface, click the button to edit mgcamd, and one by one copy, paste and save the lines your server has sent you. once you are done, turn the receiver off and back on, and you are done

i am Struggling again. i have followed the same thing which you told me.First of all i have unzip the newcamd.rar file. There were five sub files in newcamd called
a. ignore.list
b. mg_cfg
c. newcamd.list
d. priority.list
e. replace.list

As per the digidude instruction first of all i opened the mini web interface and click on the edit button infront of the magcamd. There was another window open where i entered the lines into magcamd. In the next stage i have copied all the text from the five different files to magcamd edit mode and once i finished my work then i restart my box but still my box is not connect to the main server.

When i entered into the technomate box setting through the remote control and under the "tubox commander" i have seen that all of my text were copied to newcamd.list and the rest of four folder is still empty.
Can some one tell me that how i am going to copy the ignore list text to the ignore list file in the box and the same for the rest of the four files although there is only one edit line in the mini web interface which is magcamd edit line i can't see any others files under mgcamd in mini web interface. Any solution to this problem will be much appreciated

helo alishah999,Once you have got the numbers up on the box you have to leave it like that while you go into your mini web page other wise you will just go into web interface,I made this mistake the first time i ever tried to use mini web but since then have never had a problem even working on two boxs at the same time,have a good day all.

:goodpost: nice one fist to give a good answer to the proble stated, your metiod works a treit : thanks : :goodpost:

i can get to mini web page when i go to ccam edit bx is asking for password tried various no success,also done factory reset,
box is still asking for password

i can get to mini web page when i go to ccam edit bx is asking for password tried various no success,also done factory reset,
box is still asking for password

Have you tried this by one of the more learned guys here: https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/208593/ , apologies if you have already tried it. but i know how frustrating it is when you are stuck, for most likely, a simple solution.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back