UR-14-08-2010

You can change password
My Server function in Blue panel
Hid CCcam.cfg when in FTP mode, same as Gemini
OSCAM(New)+CCcam bug fixed {for nagra3}
Menu=>Information=>Cardinfo Menu Added
Note: default cam of CCcam+NewCS

h##p://www.technomatelinux.co.uk/

Please, Please, Please, Please UR team, put the shortcut back in where the bookmark button on the remote takes you straight to ECM Info. I am fed up having to press about 5 buttons now to get the same info.
I notice the remote response appears to have improved over last image which seemed to slow it down a bit.

Hi guys.

A dumb question, but how do you ftp/work with the hidden cfg file in this latest version:

"Hid CCcam.cfg when in FTP mode, same as Gemini"

How do i make the cfg visible again ?? i need to edit my cfg and its not visible

If you turn the box off with the switch at the back hold the power button in then switch on and wait until the number comes on the display , that is the last part of the ip enter that into your web page and it will bring up the the update page

so if it brings up 105 and your router is 192.168.1.100 it would be 192.168.1.105 you can view and edit the CCcam.config on that page.

Is that the mini web interface thingy ?? Also i know the ip of the box.....its the same as my server ?? Right ?

Last edited:
Thanks for that, i will try tomorrow..just for your information i have just used DCC in the normal way to copy over the cfg into the etc folder, it seems to of worked, but its still invisible....bloody stupid idea if you ask me

If you turn the box off with the switch at the back hold the power button in then switch on and wait until the number comes on the display , that is the last part of the ip enter that into your web page and it will bring up the the update page

so if it brings up 105 and your router is 192.168.1.100 it would be 192.168.1.105 you can view and edit the CCcam.config on that page.

haven't tried latest image yet but you can't acces the CCcam.cfg through ftp anymore ?

that sounds pretty annoying if there's no way to disable it, what would be the point of that apart from to help traders ?

the cccam config switcher plugin i posted awhile ago should be able to change the config without having to power off and go into mini-web
https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/237146/

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there not a new server entry in the blue button panel which would allow you to hide/unhide the cfg,or am I reading too much into the basic "read me" that comes with these updates lol

just tried new image and there doesn't seem to be a way to "unhide" CCcam.cfg on the ftp.

couple of nice things though, for me remote response is ALOT better then any image i've tried before

and there seems to be a new layout to Blue panel including option to add your own download server :banana:

/var/etc/myserver.info
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

quite likely i will be setting one up when i have some free time for my chan list and EPG config, and possibly some other plugins i've packed and made installers for.

p.s
you can edit CCcam.cfg using this method > https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/242442/

without having to go into mini-web, you should also be able to edit it with TuxBox Commander

I haven't upgraded to this newer image yet but I wonder if the cfg file has been hidden from ftp to stop anyone downloading it from a remote port scan? I have read there are some security issues with all Enigma1 images on all boxes so this may be the reason.
Has the security login for webui been fixed in this image? (Doesnt ask for login password when in webui)

haven't tried latest image yet but you can't acces the CCcam.cfg through ftp anymore ?

that sounds pretty annoying if there's no way to disable it, what would be the point of that apart from to help traders ?

the cccam config switcher plugin i posted awhile ago should be able to change the config without having to power off and go into mini-web
https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/237146/

The pc tool CCcam lines manager works fine for editing

just tried new image and there doesn't seem to be a way to "unhide" CCcam.cfg on the ftp.

ToneDeff, do you still have the new image on the box?

If so, and it's not too much trouble, could you telnet into the box and see what the file attributes are for cccam.cfg?

The commands would be (from a Windows machine). Sorry if you already know all this.

Start button -> Run -> cmd

telnet IP_OF_BOX
login with root and password
cd var
cd etc
ls -l CCcam.cfg

I'm only asking as if the hidden attribute is set, it might be pretty straightforward to unhide using chmod. I haven't upgraded yet as I edit cccam.cfg via a FTP capable text editor, it would be a real pain to have to do it some other way.

Tony.

Seems not to be hidden anymore on 18/8/10

still hidden on that image for me.. and it now asks for password when trying to start Tuxbox Commander... but password entry doesnt allow capital letters.... not sure what UR is upto...

@tonybod

on 18/8/10

-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 135 Aug 20 00:46 CCcam.cfg

Edit:

CCcam.cfg doesn't show for me on 18/8/10, but i've just noticed i can send edited .cfg with FlashFXP just go to transfer as normal then chose "overwrite" on prompt

Last edited:
Thanks ToneDeff.

I've just updated.

I have shortcuts on Editplus (the text editor I use) that still open cccam.cfg via FTP. But I cannot see the file when browsing with a FTP client.

So it looks like you can still edit/copy it if you can work out a way of doing so (eg, my existing shortcut in Editplus).

Tony.

Back