tm3500 monoblock and 28.02 help

zahidh1962

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi i have tm3500 at the moment using for 19.2e and 13e using monoblock, and i have a cable run upto the reciever with another dish pointing at 28.2e , how can i have both cables connected to the reciever so that i do not have to keep changing to view the two satalites? all help highly appreciated

Don't think you can use a DiSEqC switch unless you swap the monobloc for 2 seperate LNBs s on a little arm. I'm pretty sure you can get a manual switch that lets you swap between A & B feeds. Search fleebay for manual LNB switch.

thanks a lot guys for your help, i now will check fleebay for a/b switch and see if i can buy a cheap one.:Cheers:

this gets asked a lot, why does no one make a monoblock without a switch?

suprised there isn't a 'triple block' available too 28.2 19.2 & 13

yeah your right m8, i didnt think of that.i am still looking for a a/b switch though ,on fleebay it is only available from america

You can get them at GRAX in nottingham or one of the other branches (Leeds, Manchester, Birmingham) but you may need a trade account. Anyways, worth a try. look at www.grax.co.uk. go to satellite section and then accessories where you will find a picture and code. could be worth giving them a call. Numbers are listed under contact tab.

Did you have any luck with GRAX?

If not I may be able to get one for you and send it on.

Back