TM-TWIN OE HD Satellite receiver/Spec

its not a 'rebadged' itgate product, nor is it a duo. it has extra hardware that the duo does not, just like the ET9000 has extra 'bits' that the duo doesnt

theyre all 'copies' of each other in one way or another, and are all trying to be like the DM8000, yet ALL of them run the same software

as mentioned, itll be down to the software thatll decide if it fails or not, hardware wise, the TM800 is a monster of a machine, software wise, i wont even start, lol

hardware wise, the TM-TWIN-OE blows everything available to date out of the water, but if the software is 'as good' as the TM800 software, then the 'blowing out of the water' will be more of an un-noticed breeze

if they can get it right

being broadcom based, most of the work is done, and if whoever is responsible for the drivers to match up with everything can get it right, i cant see why places like openPLi wouldnt create a makefile and add it to their existing source, just like they did with the Duo and ET9000 etc (as they were already there with the DM8000 source stuff)

this is taken from the auction page, THIS IS NOT POSTED BY ME!!!!!

PLEASE NOTE THIS WILL BE AVAILABLE STARTING FROM FRIDAY 2-12-11 AS THIS IS WHEN TECHNOMATE WILL RELEASE THIS PRODUCT.

and even the seller says theres no image YET tells u something me thinks lol lol (maybe iq need more time to rape a vu image lol )

Hi,
This box comes with no image, however you will be able to download from the technomate official website. I just checked with them and this software won't be available for another week or so.
We apologize for the inconvenience and hope to be able to give better info as technomate release it.
Regards

what a joke !!! finish the tm800 BEFORE YOU TRY CON MORE PEOPLE !!

being broadcom based, most of the work is done, and if whoever is responsible for the drivers to match up with everything can get it right, i cant see why places like openPLi wouldnt create a makefile and add it to their existing source, just like they did with the Duo and ET9000 etc (as they were already there with the DM8000 source stuff)

never happen as TM are only intreseted in there "trader friendly" boxes no "team" will want to put there name to owt like that hence why two years on the tm800 is still failing
us 2% mean nothing to tm as the good dr has stated many times lol

cheers

osborne82

All i can read
:Cool2:negative
cold bellow 100c freezing:Cry:
speculation:proud:
imaginations:Jester:
dreaming:Mad2:
carry on and on speculate
but wait and see
?????????????
-------------------
Wait four a big surprise
as a beta tester i know what i am testing is BIG BIG BIG very big you can not imagine
Biggest things happen to Linux
This is broadcom chip
TM-TWIN OE :Clap::Clap::Clap:

The DW Technomate propaganda machine is allowed to continue, its an awfull mess.

cuebase
anything good about tm you hate to read

No he like all the other unfortunate owners of TM800 are fed up listening to you spout on about how great these boxes are

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk

wiz569
No he like all the other unfortunate owners of TM800 are fed up listening to you spout on about how great these boxes are
-------------
ok you and cubase are 100 %correct
answer this
tm offered refunds up to 10 month after their purchase why they did not take it ???
which company does that ??? i wonder
is this going to carry on for life and whose fault is it buyer or supplier.
this forum becoming more of i hate tm then helping each other

Last edited:
If i can post somthing tomorrow that wont be nice to DW or TM will the mods and admins leave it there long enough to so we can have and open debate about TMs broken promises. Dr Linux , linux junky, sat racer I recently bought a TM 7100 and love it its brilliant, I love my TM 6900 HD combo, but your linux boxes are not what you expect from TM they are rubbish. Today your TM duo was on sale with an ebay seller who didnt even know there was no image on the box.

wiz569
-------------
ok you and cubase are 100 %correct
answer this
tm offered refunds up to 10 month after their purchase why they did not take it ???
which company does that ??? i wonder
is this going to carry on for life and whose fault is it buyer or supplier.
this forum becoming more of i hate tm then helping each other

No I wont answer it because its all been said before and you have been warned about your posts before,
now enjoy your break!

The DW Technomate propaganda machine is allowed to continue, its an awfull mess.

Just to point out that DW and TM are not affiliated to one another as there are no sponsors on the forum headers

thought i would clear that up as it could be read diffrent ways

@ Sat Racer one exchangeable or money back is not possible for me because I'm from another country,
it should be possible but should be there once a report ....;)

Today your TM duo was on sale with an ebay seller who didn't even know there was no image on the box.
it may of been on sale on ebay but that don't mean Technomate had anything to do with it or the guy selling it even had stock to sell

I can understand everyones anger and frustration tbh I felt the same, but I admitted to myself enough is enough with the TM800 and moved on
I didn't want to be bitter for the rest of my life over a satellite receiver lol

Last edited:
i was promised a box to "beta test " as well but unfortunatley i was removed from the special list because i bad mouth the tm800hd to much lol so to get a box you ned to keep your mouth shut and say nothing which i wasnt prepared to do

i was promised a box to "beta test " as well but unfortunatley i was removed from the special list because i bad mouth the tm800hd to much lol so to get a box you ned to keep your mouth shut and say nothing which i wasnt prepared to do

excat same here m8 pmsl

I don't know what the deals will be but TM will offer a discount or part exchange for TM800HD
I'm sure more will be announced when Twin is launched
:)

as far as i know, 3 boxes were released to 'testers' but, those testers werent even given any software to actually test anything on (myself included), wether this was to ensure nothing got 'leaked' before some form of launch, i dont know, but even those 'in the know' know next to nothing about this receiver, other than whats already been published

as far as i know, 3 boxes were released to 'testers' but, those testers werent even given any software to actually test anything on (myself included), wether this was to ensure nothing got 'leaked' before some form of launch, i dont know, but even those 'in the know' know next to nothing about this receiver, other than whats already been published

Have you wrapped yours up in bubble wrap and blackets? to test for overheating yet?? lol

Back