TM Twin-OE Adding lines

cruachanloch

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi all, I am looking for the easiest way to add c lines or aconfig file into my brand spanking TM Twin.. I have added a softcam and network all ready but clueless as to how to add lines. My old TM800 was easy by pressing ok as it booted then opened browser typed in the miniweb ip address and added lines is this possible with the Twin.. its running the latest Vix software .. Any help would be appreciated ..Thanks

Last edited:
Re: TN Twin-OE Adding lines

your need to use dreambox control centre another ftp program and put your cline in /ect cccam.cfg

Thanks kegnkiwi I have had a look at the dreambox plugin but still cant see how to get the lines in.. put them onto a usb drive and managed to get them into the main directory but no idea how to move or copy the file into the etc folder.. just wondered if there was a u tube video of how to do this..

He was referring to a program on PC, not a plugin on receiver. There are videos on how to use DCC and other FTP programs.

However, there is a program called dream explorer which allows you to copy and paste between USB and receiver.

Thanks Abu.. starting to feel well out my depth. been used to my tm 800 that was really easy to do what I wanted it to do but the tm twin seems far more complicated than it needs to be.. for me anyway, had hoped that it would be more straight forward but starting to realise that with the limited knowledge I have it is going to be an uphill struggle..

Back