TM Recivers football and what to do ?

yorkie1

Member ++
Reaction score
Right here we go this is my problem i have 2 recivers on a motorised sytem that i had insatlled 2 years ago to watch the footy on.The first one is a tm 1500 c+ which is my original reciver what i used with a art sports card that i purchase that year .The second is a tm9100 Super which i brought to have a play with big mistake because i have never got to work at all really .
The Question i have for u is i am going to want to watch the footy on it again next season as i am a West Bromwich Albion Fan and they have been promoted :Clap:
what is my best route to obtain the above purchase a card ,try to card share or sell the lot and buy something else

any help much appreciated Yorkie1

I would think that ones a little hard to answer as there is no way of knowing what the suppliers of the foty channels will do as regards encryption, surely if things stay as they are and you recieve it now wouldn't it be wise to wait and see if there are any changes before you decide to change your setup. I would leave well enough alone for now m8, as you could get a new setup and still be left without the footy, by the way well done on the promotion and good luck for next season ;)

Back