TM-800HD

iqbal

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi Guys,
need help ....
How i can install Oscam on the good old TM 800 HD......
Recent installed software
Devicename:TM800
Enigma Version:OpenPLi 2011-06-27-HEAD
Image Version:TM800-iQ-08/11/11
Frontprozessor Version:V1.0.1
Webinterface Version:1.6rc3

Regards
Iqbal

I've got one of those boxes packed away somewhere but it is years old now. I had a look around but could not find any modern images this box also had a NX chip i think so it never got much support.

I recon I could I could get my tm800 up and running and clearing channels If I tried😁

I used to be on the allsats beta test team for that box a long time ago....

Get ready for nightmares

Attachments

• IMG_20190521_210213.jpg
    IMG_20190521_210213.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 7
I recon I could I could get my tm800 up and running and clearing channels If I tried😁

I used to be on the allsats beta test team for that box a long time ago....

I remember you on there.

My nightmares start with the tm9100 the 800 yeah usable for the tv in the garage while i work on the car. Somat to aim the hammer at 😁

In my garage i have a tm1500, Tm9100, tm800, 2 x tm twins, and a tm nano.se. Plus all the other brands too... He He.

As bad as that receiver was a few of us did have some good nights trying to get it working best we could

ad the funniest of nights was when the owner of TM came on defending it, we had a massive barney LOL

🤣 it was so easy to push the guys buttons. Think you were a bit too mean to him Rat. We all just went along with it under pressure 🤣 😂

Reactions: Rat
Hahahaha
I thought he was going to send the heavies around tbh lol

possible to compile new firmware from 2019 ?

I would not think there would be any point. No doubt the drivers have not been updated since the last release from tm and the chipset was experimental I think it was called the nxp chip.

Back