TM 800 project?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rumpelstiltskin.

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Taken from elsewhere, posted on many sat forums.
Don't start moaning at me for posting it as it's everywhere.

Maybe Digidude can confirm or deny this info?

TM 800 project has Failed..

After trying so Hard with very cheap CPU NXP ,,the TEAM of IT GATE Manufacture has FAILED...

Re : information of It gate :

All the Engineers.(It gate) Back to Korea after working 3 month… and project has failed.. last shipment,2K.. all qty shipped back ( HW-Main board problem, smps problem, even sw not a success yet ) to Korea..

TM will soon look for another project ALI chip is 50 dollars HD stb in China...actually this kind of stb is already selling in middle east market...
Lets hope that next time TM don't use their customers for experiments.

Re: TM 800 project has Failed?

wow manic you just made my mind up, def not getting a tm800hd now, it looks like a dm800hd clone in my price range, i would love a vu-duo or solo but too expensive

Wow, I'll be shocked if this is true.

Been looking forward to raising the cash for one.

manic01 join the club i am getting one of them too, which version are u getting m8

LMAO.

I wonder who that could have come from?

Darkman is a fool, this is obviously another of his stunts.

lol @ jjp2701

LMAO.

I wonder who that could have come from?

Darkman is a fool, this is obviously another of his stunts.

lol @ jjp2701

i dont know witchy about this, it has been hit and miss with this box, and i have a tm600, which is a pile of rubbish to me gathering dust under my bed, never stable and doesnt read certain cards, because the ur image disables the card reader for certain cards, my trusty little eagle, which is a clone, is rock solid, never had a problem, i get what u mean towards prob coming from darkman, but to be fair, it wouldnt suprise me if it is true, ur team are very poor team compared to pli and dream and nabilo, so is this information true or false ? well to me in my experiance i think true

the style of posting does seem similar to other 'news' stories that seem to appear on a group of forums all hosted on the same server owned by the same person

the true test will be in 18 months time, and see if the tm800 is still 'supported' alongside the whateverbox will be available to replace all the others before it

its also wierd how this story comes out during the time when most of TM are away on annual leave

pinch of salt and all that

i dont know witchy about this, it has been hit and miss with this box, and i have a tm600, which is a pile of rubbish to me gathering dust under my bed, never stable and doesnt read certain cards, because the ur image disables the card reader for certain cards, my trusty little eagle, which is a clone, is rock solid, never had a problem, i get what u mean towards prob coming from darkman, but to be fair, it wouldnt suprise me if it is true, ur team are very poor team compared to pli and dream and nabilo, so is this information true or false ? well to me in my experiance i think true

Go to be honest mate, I have TM600 and never ever had any issues with it. Rock solid well made piece of kit.

i dont know witchy about this, it has been hit and miss with this box, and i have a tm600, which is a pile of rubbish to me gathering dust under my bed,i think youre jinxed m8, as nobody that i know has had a quarter of the problems youve posted never stable and doesnt read certain cards, because the ur image disables the card reader for certain cards no it doesnt m8, the serial port doesnt support external card readers, this has been known since day 1, my trusty little eagle, which is a clone, is rock solid, never had a problem, as its a clone its already supported by the original creators, try a gemini image on it ;) i get what u mean towards prob coming from darkman, but to be fair, it wouldnt suprise me if it is true, ur team are very poor team compared to pli and dream and nabilo TM isnt a worldwide company like DMM so probably dont see the point in paying the big fees the teams would probably want, so is this information true or false ? well to me in my experiance i think true

i think with the timing of this 'news' , the style in which its posted, and the forums its appeared on, its false

i hope im right, and even though the Md of TM is on holiday, im hoping to hear something in the next 24 hours about it

It has came directly from Darkman mate. :)

'Bobi' has posted the exact same news story over on Glens site, lol

He's obviously shitting himself as the TM800 is finally starting to come together, and he's looking more and more like a prick everytime a new image is released.

i think with the timing of this 'news' , the style in which its posted, and the forums its appeared on, its false

i hope im right, and even though the Md of TM is on holiday, im hoping to hear something in the next 24 hours about it

this topic is getting interesting, hopefully there will be the truth coming out of this either way, i cant wait to see the outcome, it is very bad if it is a story made up, around the sat forums, lets wait and see, i think

this topic is getting interesting, hopefully there will be the truth coming out of this either way, i cant wait to see the outcome, it is very bad if it is a story made up, around the sat forums, lets wait and see, i think

It's typical Darkman mate, he doesn't play fair.

As soon as i read the title it made me laugh
Does anybody belive anything on Al..t any more?
The TM-800 must really be starting to hurt his sales
And as for the TM-600 mine is rock solid, thinking of buying another one!

i suppose its one way of finding out darkmans login names on a lot of the other sites, as theyre all posted around 4am this morning

and on all the sites that he has no control over, the story is being rubbished by other members

If Darkman is making all this up he deserves to get slagged off, but if it turns out true maybe we owe him some sort of apology.
Where are the UR team and the supposed other teams now?
I think UR team has disbanded is this true?

Not very good news for TM800 owners if it's true. Im sure we'll find out over the next few days anyway... Good timing for most of TM Uk to all be on "holiday" where they gone ? Korea ?

Darkman get a life you are a total D I CK HEAD :salute:

And even it turns out be true(which i really doubt)i still have a reciever that is much better than many others at present shape!
It would be nice to have 1 or2 UR members here ,but do they exists?
regards

Last i heard the UR team was made up of one person who used to run satkings but it could have since then grown to more members aswell as technomate having its own devs working on it.

just my thoughts dont read too much into them lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back