tm 800 need help please

mahir1

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi i have just purchased a tm 800
and after instaling it everything is working and i am using the ur image 30-06-2010
but when i turn of the reciever on and off the channels start to blurb like if the reception is not good so i have done a factory reset and aded the channels again it was good but after turning it off an on agaun the channel started the blurb again like if the reception was not good agai does anybody know why it does that

Do you mean glitching? Does it do it on a FTA SD channel such as BBC One?

hi i have just purchased a tm 800
and after instaling it everything is working and i am using the ur image 30-06-2010
but when i turn of the reciever on and off the channels start to blurb like if the reception is not good so i have done a factory reset and aded the channels again it was good but after turning it off an on agaun the channel started the blurb again like if the reception was not good agai does anybody know why it does that

I know exactly what you mean mate, I've had same issue on more or less all the TM800's with firmware after 12.05.10!

I did email TM about this and been advised that it is something they will fix soon :)swearing: , but how soon I have no idea.

In the meantime once I turn my receiver on in the morning I never put it in standby, as soon as I turn it back on all channels (SD, HD, Freeview & Pay) will start glitching. So I turn the power off from the back and turn it on when watching.

It is a shame as if I leave it for three days without going in standby the receiver works perfect, but soon as I go in standby and turn on it glitches!!

Come on TM get it sorted please, your losing customers on a daily basis at this rate.... : mr ed :

Back