TM 800 HDF Team Image v2

i normally do a factory reset before flashing, then let it boot to the start of the wizard, then flash with new image

ill download and try rats image now :)

i was gonna try it

The file you are trying to access is temporarily unavailable.

reboot the router i think :)

edit

downloaded, and just about to factory reset then flash :)

Last edited:
Working perfectly rat m8 :) just downloading EPG data

for those having flashing problems, heres how i always flash my linux boxes, and i very rarely have issues

for TM800

copy new image onto USB stick, ensure its called TM800_update.bin. insert into receiver. use the remote to carry out a factory reset, wait a few mins and it restarts

as soon as it goes off, start pressing the power button on the front of the receiver, if it says STARTING kill the power and turn back on while pressing the power button repeatedly, and after about 3 seconds instead of STARTING youll see MINIROOT

wait for an IP to appear in the display, now press OK on the receiver and itll flash

this image is already configured for a fixed sly dish so no configuration is needed if this is all you want

for motorised, change the tuner config and reboot

but this works 100%

cheers rat m8

PS do you mind if i put it into my archive?

this works 100%

cheers rat m8

sure thing :) Im really glad it worked as this will help a good few people

ive done a backup of mine too with time fix and epg.

Change the Skin, change the Boot screen, install a full motorised channel list and call it Sargies_E2_TM800_Mod.bin ;)

Didn't someone add a PPanel aswell?

I remember installing a PPanel which had all sorts of curiosities.

Last edited:
Change the Skin, change the Boot screen, install a full motorised channel list and call it Sargies_E2_TM800_Mod.bin ;)

Didn't someone add a PPanel aswell?

I remember installing a PPanel which had all sorts of curiosities.

Hah ill leave all the credit to the clever guys that make these fixes and mods possible.

At least now when i test things ive got a working backup i can flash back quickly. :)

At least now when i test things ive got a working backup i can flash back quickly. :)

Lol you know the wifey ain't going to let you test after this afternoon Matt lol

You what im just about to flash your image m8 to see the spalsh screen :).

This is it mate...

penis_suit_face.jpg

Working perfectly rat m8 :) just downloading EPG data

for those having flashing problems, heres how i always flash my linux boxes, and i very rarely have issues

for TM800

copy new image onto USB stick, ensure its called TM800_update.bin. insert into receiver. use the remote to carry out a factory reset, wait a few mins and it restarts

as soon as it goes off, start pressing the power button on the front of the receiver, if it says STARTING kill the power and turn back on while pressing the power button repeatedly, and after about 3 seconds instead of STARTING youll see MINIROOT

wait for an IP to appear in the display, now press OK on the receiver and itll flash

this image is already configured for a fixed sly dish so no configuration is needed if this is all you want

for motorised, change the tuner config and reboot

but this works 100%

cheers rat m8

Done as described above an it still does not work on my tm 800 gets stuck on checking keys as before?

Edit just tried flashing my backup and it gets stuck on starting.

If i flash the ur image 15/07/10 it starts no probs?

Tried and tried to flash my backup or rat's my box is having none of it!

Last edited:
Back