Tm 800 hd wifi

zaf786

DW Member ++
Reaction score
Hi i am looking for hd box with wifi built in how good is TM 800 HD wifi for c/s within the house

at the moment, theres a problem with the image using the wifi, but its 95% there, should be sorted in the next release, but, my TM800 picks up 11 networks, my PC only picks up 4, my laptop picks up 3 and if i walk around with my phone, i can find 7

so the wifi is very sensitive

Have they started sending out wifi modules for the lucky 500 ? or have i missed the boat ...

the lucky 500, i dont know, but some who pre ordered from certain retailers, yes

if the Tm 800 hd wasnt so much over priced id get one shoulnt be no more than 200 pounds

As far as I am aware Wifi doesnt work at all on the TM800 yet....You might be able to scan for and see 5, 10, 100 networks...all a bit pointless if you cant connect to any of them...

Hold onto your cash and wait until the software image matures...and maybe allows you to connect wirelessly....

if the Tm 800 hd wasnt so much over priced id get one shoulnt be no more than 200 pounds

So again, why are people posting in threads like this. Shit stirrers the lot of ya

Him8s

my wifi adaptor will be with me in a week time(1 of the lucky 500).According to Tm shop in Edmonton ,this wifi adaptor wont be useful before mid september!

regards

is that the best way of finding if your one of the "special ones" then lol. Do i need to contact the shop i had it off .i sent my details to technomate but haven`t heard anything yet..

the first 500 people who registered their receivers with technomate, by sending the warranty card an a copy of their invoice, will be the ones

According to Tm shop in Edmonton ,this wifi adaptor wont be useful before mid september!

So if we're +1 day off expected image, the wireless feature on it still won't of been fixed. That's best case scenario.... worst is the promised image wont be here for another month...... wondered why Satwiz had gone so queit ;)

Back