TM-800 Favourites lists

telveskid

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
Recently ive been asking help with a Technomate TM-800 which i now know is not the best piece of kit out there but am stuck with it for the time being. and have been very grateful for advice given thus far.

My last problem i have and final i hope ,I cannot for the life of me workout how to create favourites list i do not possess a user guide for this STB.

Any ideas most welcome

Kind Regards

I dont know is autobouqets will work on a TM800 tbh
but I know mine does as it was first created when I had my TM800

28.2E only though

Easier to create a favouritres list using E-cahnenlizer/Dreamset/Dreasmbox edit or other such programs if you want your own list. Rat's bouquets are very well laid out. Might be easier to just transfer those.

Rat's channel updater should also work, but may cause crashes if receiver runs out of memory.

Easier to create a favouritres list using E-cahnenlizer/Dreamset/Dreasmbox edit or other such programs if you want your own list. Rat's bouquets are very well laid out. Might be easier to just transfer those.

Rat's channel updater should also work, but may cause crashes if receiver runs out of memory.

Thanks for reply must admit am lost now in layman terms u r saying?

The box was bought used and must admit has got a Favourite list on it already only just gettin to use it am findin stuff day by day

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for reply must admit am lost now in layman terms u r saying?

The box was bought used and must admit has got a Favourite list on it already only just gettin to use it am findin stuff day by day

Back