Tm 7102

jhaye2x

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi all,have a 7102.would like to put software and an image on the box for my other sky channels .i am new to these boxes. Any help would be appreciated..jhaye2x

Load latest patch using usb
Load the add on using usb
Use csinfo file for cs if using and load using usb
There are no images is box is not linux.

1) Download latest patch and addon/csinfo files and save these to your computer.
2) Extract the patch and addon files and csinfo from the .zip files then copy the patch
and addon csinfo files to root of a USB stick and connect USB stick to your TM-7102 receiver.
3) Press the USB button on the remote and you should get a screen asking for PIN number, enter 0000
4) Select Data Transfer
5) Select the latest Phantom patch file (the patch file you’ve just downloaded and put on the USB stick) and then press the OK button:

6) Now do exactly the same for the addon csinfo file making sure of course you choose the addon file from the menu this time:

7) Now the patch and addon csinfo has been applied and the TM7102HD receiver has rebooted from the
normal viewing TV screen enter 8281 on the remote control to access the server list, if you are asked to enter a PIN number at this point enter 0000.

Attachments

• ADDON_002p.zip
    6.5 KB · Views: 9
  • new csinfo -6-7-11.rar
    878 bytes · Views: 7
  • Phantompatch-TM7102-12-09-2015-143p.zip
    6.9 MB · Views: 5
cheers manic01 for getting back. When I download the PHANTOMPATCH it is going into an STB file what is the proper file for all 3 ..thanks

manic01. when I want to change the port number I save and exit but it keeps going back to the default port which is 12000..one last thing I am using Ccamd do I have to put C: in the line before the address... jhaye2x

manic01.done a scan on the box .got most off the channels but missing a fair few. The transponders for these channels are not in the list.jhaye2x

Another newbie here!! I have followed the above, and got to the Server List, but I am not sure what to do next?
I'd be very grateful for your further instructions, please!

hi dragon 7591 ,if you are in server edit. You are nearly there. Click ok on connection 0.protocol is whatever cam you are using on your c line. ID is next that is your username on the c line. PASSWORD is your password on the c line. last is your port number. Then save n exit.when all is done press the red button to connect..jhaye2x

- - - Updated - - -

hi dragon 7591,forgot the address on the server .that is your c line server name .jhaye2x

I think I'm missing something here! What is a 'c line'? Where do I get a password, username and port number?

I think I'm missing something here! What is a 'c line'? Where do I get a password, username and port number?

A c line is a line of text that is entered into a box to give access to a server. Google cccam card sharing. There are some sites giving daily free ones but these dont last long, some people buy a card and share it and a lot of people buy it.

Back