TM-6900 vs tm-5200d

psham

Member ++
Reaction score
whats the difference if any (apart from hd) between the tm-6900 and the tm-5299d?

Freeview tuner, HDMI connector, CI CAM slot, card slot - it's a bigger box too :)

6900hd

i had the same question to answer . But went for the 6900HD because of the HD yes it is a lot more money(double) but yu do get HD satellite and HD freeview (when it comes. plus offcourse freeview. Okay the 6900 is a bit ott.
especially if yu dont have a HD tv or a screen bigger than 32 inches.
if yu can survice without HD then the 5000 series is a better choice.
lucky my wife paid for it. the HD is surperb just not enough channels on 28 E. i only get three channels. so far ch4 hd is not fta/v ITV is crap ! 19E is ok though. i get discovery and several german HD channels films and footie the main problem there is 900 plus channels (tv) so not really had a good look yet.. (19E)

i had the same question to answer . But went for the 6900HD because of the HD yes it is a lot more money(double) but yu do get HD satellite and HD freeview (when it comes. plus offcourse freeview. Okay the 6900 is a bit ott.
especially if yu dont have a HD tv or a screen bigger than 32 inches.
if yu can survice without HD then the 5000 series is a better choice.
lucky my wife paid for it. the HD is surperb just not enough channels on 28 E. i only get three channels. so far ch4 hd is not fta/v ITV is crap ! 19E is ok though. i get discovery and several german HD channels films and footie the main problem there is 900 plus channels (tv) so not really had a good look yet.. (19E)

why not download a channel list so all the relevant channels are in groups from hd to freesat to movies and so on...

Back