tm 6800hd/diablo 2.3

dobbinp

Inactive User
Reaction score
just got my cam today put underworld 1.11 then 1.09 updated keys from mem stick but on digitlalb i get nothin only please insert card have i put correct file thank you

1.09 is an older file than 1.11 m8

i dont have a cam, but this may be your problem

cheers but everytime i change chan it says please insert card press ok to close message at the moment its
more a hindrence than good any one with this cam any help would be appreciated and thank you for your swift reply digidude

just like to yhank you my problem was i didnt config cam cheers

well dobbinp..
I have a tm-6900hd but don't have a diablo.. what extra channels do you get.. is it worth investing in one???

I'm not dobbinp so dont mean to tread on any toes here.
The diablo has the benefit of conax packages that the technomate patch doesnt offer. The great canaldigital package on 1west and the popular digitalb package on 16east are clearing; including the many High Definition channels.
The diablo has proven to be the best cam available and has decent support, so for many thousands of people it has been worthwhile. A price of around £150 for cam and cam programmer will put many off, since there is also no guarantee how long hacks work for.

Its a hobby :). You spend your money & take your chances, depending on what suits you.

will the diablo work with premier when it changes over to new encryption???

Back