TM-5302HD most problematic rxer

Have been in contact with Technomate, who have kindly agreed to replace my TM-5302HD with a TM-5402HD for a small fee to cover the difference in price.

Entirely agree. However I have come across a problem with Eutelsat at 9.0E the only frequency listed is 20185V and H and the receiver will not accept freqs in the 11ghz range. Tried to add a couple of transponder freqs, but the receiver shows the message invalid frequency.

Entirely agree. However I have come across a problem with Eutelsat at 9.0E the only frequency listed is 20185V and H and the receiver will not accept freqs in the 11ghz range. Tried to add a couple of transponder freqs, but the receiver shows the message invalid frequency.

20185 sounds like a rather odd frequency. It would be worth checking the LNB settings for 9°E.

That's correct, KA band it is.
I think it may be possible to de-select that freq via advanced search, I'll have a look later.
Don't think I've exceeded the tp quota, only had the rxer for a few hours.
Thanks for the replies.

That's right, I was looking into ka band some time ago and at the moment it does not seem worth bothering about until it becomes more prevalent.

DOH!! Senior moment there. Checked sat list again and found there are separate listings for 9.0E one for KA and one for KU, I'm now tuned to the 9.0E ku band.

Update!!
Very pleased with TM-5402HD. have had it for just over a week, and so far, with none of the problems which I had with my previous TM-5302HD. I have tuned in 23 satellites from 42E to 30W, and am not experiencing any of the problems which I had with the 5302. Have also plugged in an external usb hdd, and now able to record and playback.
Big thank you to Technomate for agreeing to replace the old rxer.

Last edited:
Back