TM 500 super serial flash

cuebase

DW Regular +
Reaction score
I am trying to flash tm 500 with serial cable, using tm contol centre and tried a couple of images from technomate sofware online site. when it gets tp 100 percent it says target is tm600 mayby you have uploaded the wrong file. The two files i used are TM-500 S-TM600 UR _update-11-3-11.rar and TM-500Super URupdate-180211.rar what am I doing wrong.

Scrap that just tried it again and it worked.

Last edited:
Just In case anyone is trying to flash via serial you must use the the image that is dated 04.07.10 rel 2.1.1
Get it here Download center

Just In case anyone is trying to flash via serial you must use the the image that is dated 04.07.10 rel 2.1.1
Get it here Download center

anyone got this image as its not on download centre anymore and i have exact same problem as cuebase
thanks alex

You need the tm 500 image not the 500super/600 you may be able to download via lan blue

am looking for the tm500s image dated 04.07.10 rel 2.1.1 to fix a box via serial how can i download via lan on a dead box ? i have all the latest images

They had a server crash/hack. This is why their old firmwares are missing from their download center. I have tried Digidude's site, and he too does not have it.

They had a server crash/hack. This is why their old firmwares are missing from their download center. I have tried Digidude's site, and he too does not have it.
thanks m8 i will keep on looking

big thankyou to abu-baniaz for sending me the image but unfortunatly it wont fix the box after a few failed attempts the box took the complete image and wrote flash to box but wont reboot ,maybe give it another try tomorrow also when i factory reset in serial mode box goes dead and no av output not sure if it should do that
thanks m8
alex

am looking for the tm500s image dated 04.07.10 rel 2.1.1 to fix a box via serial how can i download via lan on a dead box ? i have all the latest images

hello
use the rs232c and when you turn the box on at the back it will flash the box for you.
hope this helps and good luck :Smokin:

Back