TM 1000ci - C/S - WSP - Help??

gooner71

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi all

Ive managed to pick up a test account on a newcamd c/s server and have been fiddling with this for most of the afternoon!!

Ive installed WSP on the pc and put in all the details of the server etc - Ive changed the name of "server 1" to the name of the server and it connects ok.

Ive also downgraded the firmware patch on the TM to 246 as advised before.

Everything seems to be ok - when i change a channel on the TM I can see a change on the log - I get the ECHO but no channels clear??

Am I missing something - should I be be making some changes on the TM itself?

you have to add a username and password to WSP as well m8, the server would issue you with one

Yeah Ive got the user and password in as well - ive also gone into the cas menu on the tm and pressed blue to manually select the CAID rather than manual ...but still blank screen..... Im trying to get some feedback from the server owner to see if there are any issues that end so Im not flogging a dead horse!!!

try and ping the server m8, 99% of free ones ive tried have been down

Got a tester on a pay account just to try things out!! Funny though everything checks out - echo and all wsp is telling me its seeing the card but the channel is not clearing - its almost like the tm is just not getting the keys?

I was getting the same response on a recent patch for both 1000 and 5000 series. In the end I just gave up and didn't bother with it again.

I have tried the older 246 patch - I was advised that sssp works with it - so i thought I would be ok - trouble is unless you get a rock solid server from a reliable source to try things out you can spend ages just flogging a dead horse~!!

Maybe its time to invest in a linux box!! My list of needs is getting longer - the wife is gonna kill me!! Diablo 2.3 - cas 3 - linux box - new low .db lnb - never mind!!! lol

Right Im finally getting somewhere!!

Heres a couple of tips!!

The only patch I can get sssp to work on is 12/09/07 2.35

Once you have connected to your server using wsp select your channel on the TM - then press menu - Sysytem Info - CAS Menu - press Blue button - then selct the caid you want (take it off auto) then press menu again and it will prompt you to save - save it and then go back to the channel and it should clear!!

Seems to work fine on Conax and Irdeto but on NDS it freezes all the time - probaly due to the frquent key changes!! Or something causing a slow connection but I will keep trying to tweak it!!!

good to see youre getting a result m8 ;)

make up a tutorial how you did it, the other site wont nick it as they dont even know what shareing means lol (they know what taking means though ;)) and itll also help other people out who want to tyry it out

no probs - i will knock something up later with some screen shots - if the kids give me an hours peace!!

good to see youre getting a result m8 ;)

make up a tutorial how you did it, the other site wont nick it as they dont even know what shareing means lol (they know what taking means though ;)) and itll also help other people out who want to tyry it out

I don't think you need to worry about the other forum m8 they don't let you discuss CS there and if anyone posted it there it will get deleted and possibly the member who posts it will be banned lol.

Here is a brief tutorial I have knocked up - It should make things a bit easier for people!! The hardest part will be trying to find a decent server!!

hi does anyone know why i cant download these files .thanks and maybe where i can thanks again

downloaded files ok relised that pragram has a tutorail which opens with word ...silly me ...anyway it says it only work with a old patch ....is there a diffrent program which works with the latest patch please help thx

If you get access to a decent server you shouldnt worry about being on an old patch as most of the channels you want to clear should clear through the server so you can forget the emu anyway!!

thx for reply ...i try freecardsharing.com and got a green light ..but channel didnt clear may be i was doing something wrong ...anyway is there another program for tm16000 or can you tell me what the best box to get is ...thx

I think c/s is a lot better using a linux box - you get more choice of protocols which will make life easier to find a decent server!! Also after lots of testing I could not get NDS channels to clear reliably - they tend to freeze often using Newcamd!!

Using the SSSP method with a TM is not ideal but at least with the old patch it is possible. It could be useful to watch that important match that just isnt being shown on any of the channels available on emu. You can change the patch back in a matter of minutes anyway!!

Back