TiviMate

JonMMM

Elite Member
Reaction score
Personally I think this is the best IPTV player out there.

It definitely has the best features for catchup TV, with all other players you have to wait for a show to end to use catchup on this player you can go into a show that is currently playing and rewind it or start from the beginning

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Is there anyway to fast forward/rewind when watching a streamed movie using Tivimate ?

With catchup its just the arrow forward or back, my provider no longer has VOD so cant comment on that

Now update out on beta

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Deals with VOD a lot better witha video wall

Now update out on beta

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Deals with VOD a lot better witha video wall

Is this the cracked version or do you still need to pay for the premium

Thats the original its also a beta so i would expect a cracked version a week or so after it comes out of beta. But to be fair the premium version is only a fiver for 5 devices a year, and the guy works really hard updating and providing new features

CHmist the guy who was cracking tivimate had a dispute with the Admin of the cracking site he was posting this on.

Basically the forum was making money out of his and others cracked work. So he wont be doing this version thats for sure.

Now that it has a full plex / Kodi style gui for VOD with cover art and series descriptions etc IMO no other software come close, I also have MyTVOnline but much prefer TiviMate

Its a personal taste thing both are good and IMplayer was better at VOD but not any longer

I prefer IMplayer but i aslo use tivimate.

IMplayer is it a free or paid app
I use the cracked version of Tivimate but sometimes I loose my epg and have to clear data and add my details from scratch. 🙄

Last edited:
IMplayer is paid, £20 for life or something like that

Yeah think it is around £20 now, i paid £12 lifetime when he released the very first version. Always impressed with the effort the dev puts in.

Implayer and Tivimate are the nearest thing your going to get to a STB kind of feel.

Back