TiviMate

I prefer IMplayer but i aslo use tivimate.

I am new to this. Can I ask does IMplayer work on any Android box? I have a Tiviar Alpha plus and was thinking about getting something just to run IPTV that I can record. Currently I use Samsung smart TV and no option to record

I am new to this. Can I ask does IMplayer work on any Android box? I have a Tiviar Alpha plus and was thinking about getting something just to run IPTV that I can record. Currently I use Samsung smart TV and no option to record
Can I ask does IMplayer work on any Android box yes
Iptv is not very good for recording

I would imagine it will work any device running Android. Runs on my device just fine and is a great app.

Implayer will run on any android box but for recording you need 2 connections to your provider.

If recording is a big thing for you buy a Formuler Z8 best thing ive every used for recording with its inbuilt Mytvonline 2 IPTV app and trust me ive played around a lot with IPTv recording options.

ive just paid for iMplayer premium..its a great player, its a cracked version of MOL as on formuler boxes....ive also got a formuler z8 box android..

Its good yeah infuriates me that it needs 2 connections to your provider before allowing recordings, that tells me visually its similar to Mol2 on the formulers but not the same Mol2 will allow recordings with 1 connection as Tivimate will.

Mol2 and the formulers still have the edge for me.

I've never used the recording function.. so not really bothered...I like the layout of it...so easy to navigate..similar to cable layout..

Back