Titanium 2

Reaction score
Hi this has been doing my head in for 3 weeks now i load my Titanium 2 card comes on for about 10 min then goes off is there anyone here got a card running thanks.

Try searching and you will find the answer to your questions... Might have something to with dates and tiers...

Hi mate My Tit2 used to lock up after 30-40 minutes , since I removed baby channel from the tiers It hasn't locked up for 2-3 days. I am in ntl coventry area. mp101216

Hi just to let you no i got my titanium2 card going just put the tiers in everything ok thanks for the help.

All the previous Titanium 2 crypts didnt work for me.
But The older Opos crypts worked on the Opos card.

With the Images 11/2006 just new keys.
When the images are loaded on the newer crypts they last 5-10 mins, now these have lasted 3/4 days so farand counting.

Being basically the same card, I converted the OPOS crypt to Titanium 2 Compatible, and they worked perfect for me and other people.

The newer (apart from these) crypts for opos and tit2 are no longer working for my area.
and yes last week these were working, they stopped on saturday.

Last edited:
wouldn't it be easier to convert all the tit2 cards to opos. after they are all the 1 and the same hardware.

note: the attached file is intended to be used to chage tit2 to opos and please be carefull as it can render the card use less. i have tried to make it very easy so use 1 script at a time and if you find that the second script don't work then run script 1 and jump directly to the third scrip only do this if you have tried the following: clean the contacts(still no joy); pushed the card down on to the contacts only then try it this way. i have converted a tit2 card no probs.

Last edited:
That ones fine as it has the erasable .bin. I have enclosed one which has all of them 1.03/1.04 etc.

But its esier to just convert the crypt files takes 5 minutes, then you cant brick a card.

Back