Tit2!

tlogic

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hello people!

I bought a tit 2 smartcard from the satstore a few days ago thinking i would be able programme the card to recieve all the channels and also to auto update the keys. The card is all white and says titanium2 one side of the card in blue writting.

On the back its written 'titanium card 2' solutions for your security!! I am a bit confused in which tit 2 card that i can use and not use.

Any advice greatful :Cheers:

if it says titanium2 it is a tit2.just use the tut for tit2 and should work ok.the cards seem to have dif.faces all made same chip.

tit2

Hum do you know some thing we dont?
tit2 cards are not working as far as i know?
I believe every one is waiting on a fix?
sorry if Im wrong but sure some one we put us right if I am wrong

leggoman said:
Hum do you know some thing we dont?
tit2 cards are not working as far as i know?
I believe every one is waiting on a fix?
sorry if Im wrong but sure some one we put us right if I am wrong
was that reply to me? I never mentioned it would au ,never mentioned a fix m8,just that all the tit2s' I have seen look dif,but are tit2s'

tit 2

no it was not a reply to you read first post on page then my reply i think you will see that im not replying to your post at all
where was you question for me to reply to?
did you say any thing about fix or au No i did not think so
so my post cant be to you then can it

Last edited:
TIT2's are down in pure NTL and Telewest I am not sure about ex-C&W.

rock said:
TIT2's are down in pure NTL and Telewest I am not sure about ex-C&W.
Still working in ex C&W area - that will be kiss of death.

does anyone know or have any idea how long it will take for the titanium card to be out of service? is it best to just go for the opos card?

who knows mate ,mosc looks the best bet for now closely followed by opus and tit1 . maybe a fix for tit2 in the offing but then i had ppv till this week lol . its all a gamble at the end of the day with the cc's not playing by the rules .if it was me i'd go for mosc just make sure its unlocked if you do buy one .the other thing to take into account is which cards your programmer will do .

Back