Tit2 2 Card stopped working

pmoore31

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi Guys i have Tit2 card (in a Pace 1000) which has been working fine for last 6 months (Ex CW) Got home last night an none of the channels are available (apart from the usual BBCs) . (the card has worked through loads of rollovers in the past) Any Ideas if I need to reprogram the card or do I just need to tweak it?? Many Thanks

Hi try switching the box off at the mains, leave it for 30 secs and switch it back on.
It may be it didnt uto update as the keys changed in ex c&w yest....
If it dont auto update it probably needs to be wiped and have the original image you used put back on....hope that helps mate!

Thanks mate. I tried the old power off for 10 mins. I will have to reprogram the card. Cheers

my panic is over. just did 1st cold restart for today and all is working well. Thanks for the help

LoL! glad you got it sorted! I take it you reprog the card then? I think the 1000 boxs are abit tempramental at times, plus the keys have rolled again so you should know if it auto updated!!: shocked2

LoL alright... I switched it off for 8 hours (whilst I was at work) turned it on.. Now its all back to normal without reprogramming... Modern technology for you...

Back