Tit1 fix still not working

• Thread starter Deleted member 8901
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 8901

Hi can any one tell me which rom 10 image is working as I have tred loads and still not got it working???

Update working great thanks for all the help!!

Last edited by a moderator:
ive gopt the same problem mate programmed the card atlesast 10 times cant get it to au i heard there is a mod that needs doing to the tit card to get it to au but i cant find any info on it by the way im in telewest

logic_187 said:
what provider area are you?

pure ntl area tryed using the image I used befor as well as loads i downloaded,

the other thing I have found I had to use the older tit1 programer and not the new one!

Last edited by a moderator:
wowboy said:
pure ntl area tryed using the image I used befor as well as loads i downloaded,

the other thing I have found I had to use the older tit1 programer and not the new one!
have u had any luck with this yet mate im still struggling aswell

did mine with no problems .are you Eraseing the card before you start ?

@aftabkhan1 and @wowboy

Are you both using the files provided in the fix ( i know some one who was using a different flash!!)?
Are you erasing your cards before programming as this always advisable?
Are you programming the 2 files provided with the fix.
Are you using a known good image for your area?
You sure you are using tit1 and not tit2?

Try forcing the update by powering down the box put the card in and power it back up put it on bbc2 wait couple of mins and change to a non FTA channel

P.S sorry for the lame questions but need to ask...lol

Cant get mine working either, just black screen em says card status ok dose not AU. Tried a very reliable image that works on opus and mosc but still no luck any ideas?

White Tit 1 card

I am wondering the Tit 1 card i have is a white one os version 1.06 is it possible to fix this one or is it only for the blue ones?

the white ones should work fine . if its not working then maybe you are using the wrong image . had mine done in 10 mins with no problems

donkey said:
the white ones should work fine . if its not working then maybe you are using the wrong image . had mine done in 10 mins with no problems

What image did you use m8 maybe i could try that one?

the one i use was rom 10a16 pure NTL .if there are no rules agains it i could post it on here ?

ok here it is .
this is what i did .blank the card before you start and dont put anything in the CKEY.HEX .i just left the old keys in there as well . i NEVER reset them to 00000 .put it in ya box reboot it and give it 5 mins it should work fine . let me know how it works out for you

tit1 (blue ) not working test most of the images in download also 1 that i know works still nothing (pure ntl)

donkey said:
ok here it is .
this is what i did .blank the card before you start and dont put anything in the CKEY.HEX .i just left the old keys in there as well . i NEVER reset them to 00000 .put it in ya box reboot it and give it 5 mins it should work fine . let me know how it works out for you

Cheers Donkey

Image certainly au's but dosen't give ppv properly, pace 4010 used to say purchased on all front row now you have to enter pin any ideas?

cant say i have this problem .at work at the moment so i cant check .is it just a matter of entering the pin number to get your ppv ?

i seem to think i had this problem a long time ago .i used to just put
0000 in and it came on

Back