tit1 card

leggoman

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi chaps
ok been reading all posts of late on tit1 card and it auto up dating, also the fix for tit1?
so iv had ago and i cannot get this to work?

has any one?

when i load the int eeprom i get checksum error
i know the rom image is ok as this works in mosc and tit2 cards

i programe the card but when in box it just sits on a black blank screen

any one know what can be wrong or does this fix not work?
thanks all

views

29 people have had a look and not one comment, over the last week 700 hunder people a day and not all members coming for keys and as keys not rolled no one can reply to a question
I spend hours reading as many posts as i can and when i can reply i do
or add a link or spend some time searching to see if i can find the answer.

a few days when keys roll have not been able to get on to DW all you have is one post members asing for keys why dont my card au

seems so much take and not much giving

so many poeple work so hard on this site helping others but it seems no one is searching or even reading the posts that are made so many posts asking the same thing, because no one is replying to questions ask.

may just be me and its just my view

I have been trying to get a Tit 1 working just for the hell of it really, its a white tit 1 os 1.06, the fix dose work if you use the right image it au's ok but you cannot get PPV, fine if your in a VOD area but a sh*t if your not like myself.

I have a white tit1, and it autoupdates ok, but i am the same as you draindet, no payperview will come through on it.
So i have a funcard programmed up as well, which alows me to watch payperview, to leggoman if you want to try my image that works for me pm me your email address.

Leggoman here is the image i used.

Last edited:

thanks chap ill give that ago
up to now still cant get it to work lol
we will keep trying
thanks again

wear do i put that ntl file in my tit1 card im new and trying get it work i am in ntl eara and might need a clean rom 10 image

games1378 said:
wear do i put that ntl file in my tit1 card im new and trying get it work i am in ntl eara and might need a clean rom 10 image

This is a clean rom 10 image that works for me but with no PPV.

hi i got my tit 1 card working. i used the rom that sumone left on hear and pluged it in and it worked

games1378 said:
hi i got my tit 1 card working. i used the rom that sumone left on hear and pluged it in and it worked

Great

Do you get PPV?

Back