TIT progger 1 & 2

Delbhoy

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi folks im tryin to erase my TIT2 card but its saying "unsupported titanium OS card found" and not going past Sending Trapcode when erasing can anybody help me out please???

Cheers in advance, DB

check that you have set the correct com port under Settings and that your programmer software is in phoenix mode. you also have to click connect (the green recycle type button) before you can erase.
if all settings are ok it's possible you have a duff card. I bought some a while back with no os!

i get the same message will all tit2's i've tried and the ports etc are definatly correct.

These cards worked until the meltdown a few weeks ago, this is my first attempt at fixing them myself. I have tried all four ports options. My progger is defo in pheonix mode as i can click on it in the taskbar, 3.68 enabled too.

well i'm sure that nothing has been written to the cards to kill them by the cc's I have read three successfully today.

i'm using infinity usb in phoenix mode.

I haven't yet needed to program a tit2 (so its not a major problem yet) but soon hopefully their will be a fix for them.

Back