Tit one fix relased

pburns

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
This is from another fourm.

Fix 4 tit 1.

unzip the file. USE titanium progger 1&2 (to make sure card is compatabile). erase card. make sure you have os 1.06. load flash into flash. load eeprom into eeprom. leave cryptkey empty

program card

if card programs ok, then you are on the way to winning

now start winexplorer

file

load script

card

execute script

load your .bn image.

Last edited:
Hi m8,saw this before.Will it work on a tit2 if I try it??does it work has anyone proved it AUs'...is there any other fixes out there for an au?

I have tried to write the file to a TIT2 card mate when i load the rom it says wrong size rom so looks like this only works for TIT1 mabe some one can confirm

lee75 said:
I have tried to write the file to a TIT2 card mate when i load the rom it says wrong size rom so looks like this only works for TIT1 mabe some one can confirm

yes m8, its only for the tit1

got this from elsewhere

Run Titanium card programmer

Erase the card to the 1.06

Load the flash and the epp

But leave the crkay all alone and then write the card!!!

allways use clean image

Then open nagra edit and open a rom10 image and put you ird and box key in!!
Put all keys to 00000000000

And then save..

Then open winexplore load epp and then choose the bin file you just made..

And then done…

It does work i dug out an old tit1 card and tried it this morning worked perfect..
good post guys.. Thanks

Lets hope the TIT2 fix comes out soon then because most people have TIT2's I think.

Tried few different images and got it working but you must reboot.
Thanks

tried it a few times my self mate but no luck ive been told i need to do a mod to the tit to get it to au any info available

When you say put all keys to 00000000000 which ones do you mean
Sorry if this sound a little daft, but if you could be more spesific it would be grately appriciated

Howto

get tit 1&2 cardprogger erase card load ctflash load cteep burn to card open win exp open script(load eep)load the image you had saved from nagra wit your details on it, thats it.

@Magican public keys 0 and 1 on the rom10 image wit your bk and ird on it.

Last edited:
Hmm carnt seem to get winexplore 5.42 to work as it just comes up saying i ant installed microsoft script control and it says read the readme but there ant one in with it. done all the rest and have a tit 1.
? Any one no how i can get winexplore to work as its lost me.

:Cheers:

Ok programed tit got winexplorer to work but i carnt see where you put the epprom in winexplorer and i carnt see no scripts in winexploer ? can some one tell me how this winex thingy works as this is the first time ive had a go with it and its lost me now, as i have the tit programed and that all.

:Cheers: for any info.

progged tit card in programmer no probs , opened nagra edit put in bk and ird key , changed keys to zeros , what do i save file as . as wen i do it comes up as saving as a .bn file

when i go into winexplorer i cant find it anywere , i am using winexplorer 5 does that make a difference

sorry for all the questions , is my first time doin this

M8 me thincks you save your bin with your bk in to the desk top, open winexp load in a script file witch ive just found some, and after that from wot i can see you have to put the eprom and the bin you made in winexp, dont ask me how coss im still trying to find out how you put them in as there is no where in winexp to put them. I carnt even find a good tut on this and ive looked all over only found a old tut and it wasent very good m8.

Its starting to do my head in now lol.

me thinks me got there in the end , open winexplorer , click on file , click on open script , then find your looadeep.vxb file , click on open , then card then execute script , then browse for your bn file you made , then click on open and voila

working rom 10 image

hi i have tried to do my tit1 card but still getting unsubscribed channels.

1. put doulabs into phoenix mode 3.68mhz
2. edit rom image in nagra 4.1 with ird backwards, then bk ( IRD 78 56 34 12)
3. erase card as per tutorial, and add flash and eprom only
4. write image with win explorer

no problems but still getting unsubscribed channels (check ird and bk as funcard working fine)

as anyone got a pure n*l rom 10 image please.

CHEERS

Back