Tit Card problem

gyprock

Inactive User
Reaction score
could someone please tell me why i cant reset my titcard on card progger
it just keeps saying no Atr and unsupported Titanium OS found.
any ideas

Many thanks gyprock

gyprock said:
could someone please tell me why i cant reset my titcard on card progger
it just keeps saying no Atr and unsupported Titanium OS found.
any ideas
Many thanks gyprock
ok first what type of tit card ie tit1 or tit2?
second what type of card progger are you using plz?

Its a tit 2 white card , im using a Sonic Phoenix Programmer , and i am trying to reset it in tit 1 & 2 card progger v2.0.0 and gyprckmany thanks

gyprock said:
Its a tit 2 white card , im using a Sonic Phoenix Programmer , and i am trying to reset it in tit 1 & 2 card progger v2.0.0 and gyprckmany thanks
normaly when this happens it can be several things?
1st= your com port is disabled
2nd= your card could be duff
3rd= a lose lead
4th= dirt on the card not making a good contact with the progger
have you tryed to erase the card at all?
try and read another card in the progger thus eliminating the progger from the equation.
if that is fine and dandy then have you had the tit card long and did it work before?
if it is a new card i would try and erase the card first.
are you running in phoenix 3.68 mode as well?

Tit Problem

Yes it will read other cards, no loose leads . tryed to erase, an yes i am running it in 386 mode but no good
but there again i might be doing it wrong

How would u erase it and reset it.

best wishes gyprock

gyprock said:
Yes it will read other cards, no loose leads . tryed to erase, an yes i am running it in 386 mode but no good
but there again i might be doing it wrong
How would u erase it and reset it.
best wishes gyprock
ok is it a new card???
there is allways a chance that the card is naff?
i for one never buy unbranded cards no matter how good the source, just a matter of choice but i have read on other forums that peeps have had some trouble with the white unbranded tit2 cards.(peeps had problems with the white tit1 cards when they first came out as well)
anyway a branded tit2 card is only 13quid at the mo so what you saved in the unbraned one may have been faulse econmy.
what software have you got with the progger other than the card progger you are trying to use???
you could try this attachment if you like but i make no guarentees if it kills your card then that down to you.
best i can do at short notice will look more if you want but got to go out to see a man about a dog? no what i mean.

NO Joy

Thanks for your help , but i have already tryed this , if u would like 2 help me that would be great coz im at my wits end here , what a way 2 spend a day off

best wishes gyprock

Back