• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Tit 2, Opos Not Working On Pure

cracker666

Inactive User
Not working since yesterday, tried different images emu's etc. even different keys which were suppose to be 16/3/2007.

leicestershire and north northants?.
anyone else: shocked2

fc1965

Inactive User
problems

iam in glasgow and my card has failed on NTHell i cant get new keys/codes where did you get the ones for the 16th?

2tone

DW Member ++
are you running the new software if so you will have to make sure your tiers are 100% ok as it wont work can say that if they are they will pass the checks on the new software

cracker666

Inactive User
are you running the new software if so you will have to make sure your tiers are 100% ok as it wont work can say that if they are they will pass the checks on the new software
thought with talkback cut it wouldnt update?.

will try tiers

cracker666

Inactive User
I have confirmed working pure images(checked 5 minutes before flashing to my card) and they dont work.
Could it be somthing VM are doing as a trial

cracker666

Inactive User
Nope its the old software,
tried all sorts of images which worked last week, The newest keys as of 16/3.
etc etc etc.
signal is ok and locked.

nothing on opos 1.4/ Tit2.
double checked tiers,

axel1f

Inactive User
i have had a friend phone me and ask about his box as he has lost all his channels over the weekend.when i had a look at his box it comes up with virginmedia when booting up.looks like its had a s/w update.any help on this matter would b great (NThell glasgow area)

Smokin..o0O

Inactive User
i have had a friend phone me and ask about his box as he has lost all his channels over the weekend.when i had a look at his box it comes up with virginmedia when booting up.looks like its had a s/w update.any help on this matter would b great (NThell glasgow area)
You didn't mention what card your friend was using but since the box now has the Virgin software, you will need to add tiers to the image to use in that box, just like a MOSC.
Just follow the information posted recently on tiers and you should be up and running in no time.