Tit 2 - Maybe not the end!!

gooner71

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi all

Ive been looking into stuff on the opus cards as i was amazed that they have managed to dodge recent events and continue au'ing!!

From what i gather from those that know a lot more than me the problem seems to stem from a MAP call at #29. This has killed most emulators as they have not got this built into the code.

It seems this problem has been pre-empted by the writers of the opus nagra emulation and the added a fix for this in May. I can only assume that this attack has been used previously by service providers worldwide and we are just getting hit with it now. In which case there must be some conclusions we can draw

1: As opus and tit2 cards share the same basic architecture the emulation code for nagra must in many ways be similar to the tit2 code. Perhaps a little reverse engineering is required!!??

2: Perhaps there is a way ( im clutching at straws here but im sure i read something somewhere) to replace the tit2 o's with an opus o/s.

3. If as i suspect this has been done before by service providers surely we in the uk cant be the first to use tit2's and atmegas for rom emulation - theres probably a solution already out there for us!!

Anyway - if im talking rubbish - let me know - lol!!

gooner71 said:
Hi all

Ive been looking into stuff on the opus cards as i was amazed that they have managed to dodge recent events and continue au'ing!!

From what i gather from those that know a lot more than me the problem seems to stem from a MAP call at #29. This has killed most emulators as they have not got this built into the code.

It seems this problem has been pre-empted by the writers of the opus nagra emulation and the added a fix for this in May. I can only assume that this attack has been used previously by service providers worldwide and we are just getting hit with it now. In which case there must be some conclusions we can draw

1: As opus and tit2 cards share the same basic architecture the emulation code for nagra must in many ways be similar to the tit2 code. Perhaps a little reverse engineering is required!!??

2: Perhaps there is a way ( im clutching at straws here but im sure i read something somewhere) to replace the tit2 o's with an opus o/s.

3. If as i suspect this has been done before by service providers surely we in the uk cant be the first to use tit2's and atmegas for rom emulation - theres probably a solution already out there for us!!

Anyway - if im talking rubbish - let me know - lol!!

h**p://www.unapit.com/Card.html
hi mate just to add to what your saying i have just found this out on unapit dont know if its anything but thought i would say something theres a different os for titaniums now 2.02 might be off use to some one cheers.,......:) :)

Back