Tiscali broadband

Explosivo

Inactive User
Reaction score
hey
i just ordered tiscali broadband.

£17.99 a month for 2mb unlimited.

or is it?

i have now noticed their fair usage policy thing witch says if i download a lot of stuff and use p2p a lot they can limit my bandwidth.

unlimited?

i think not!

anyone had any probs with tiscali and their unfair usage policy?

0r do you have tiscali and found them to be ok?

please listen

Cancel them immediatly b4 its 2 late please google tiscali is rubbish on google and just look at how many people are unsatisfied. if you want broadband just get aol, i use aol and use the winxp pppoe connection without aol9 and use outlook so i know mine is ok.. ok im only 512k but its fast enough for anybody in reality and its not capped and i download allsorts and reach 30-60 gb a month easy.

please listen to what people are telling you!
you may have trouble cancelling if you leave it 2 l8 cos tiscali or sh|*heads

spin.

Well i hope i'm one of the lucky one then, I have just switch to tiscali last month, only had one proble so far,i was of line for almost a week, i used to be with wanadoo and they say there that the most your be of line is about 30 mins, Wanadoo closed my account when i got a mirgration code and took tiscali about a week, although they were both passing the buck to each other about this, well so far no probs. Mine is £17.99 a month and i've no probs with my bandwith etc...but like i say i've only had it about a month, but other ppl i know who's got it have had no probs either.

tina said:
Well i hope i'm one of the lucky one then, I have just switch to tiscali last month, only had one proble so far,i was of line for almost a week, i used to be with wanadoo and they say there that the most your be of line is about 30 mins, Wanadoo closed my account when i got a mirgration code and took tiscali about a week, although they were both passing the buck to each other about this, well so far no probs. Mine is £17.99 a month and i've no probs with my bandwith etc...but like i say i've only had it about a month, but other ppl i know who's got it have had no probs either.

ok its nice 2hear good about a company like myself and aol, may i ask if they charged you a migration fee? if so how much?

also any1 with aol do they charge for a mac code? as im swapping providers in the near future to adsl2+

regards, spin.

Not as far as I know they don't. I got the migration from wanadoo, i think this stays valid for a few months until it is used. Once my new provider used the code wanadoo disabled my account with them, so just to make sure nothing else would come from my bank account to them, i rang the bank and cancelled all direct debits to wanadoo-freeserve.

Back