Time Travel?

HibbyDave

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
I've been reading a few stories recently in some of the daily rags of people claiming to have done it, I was curious to think if it was possible, and I don't for a moment think it is lol, what period in our past history would you go back to, for me it would have to be 22nd November 1963, my problem is where would I place myself, the grassy knoll? or the book depository? :D

I've been reading a few stories recently in some of the daily rags of people claiming to have done it, I was curious to think if it was possible, and I don't for a moment think it is lol, what period in our past history would you go back to, for me it would have to be 22nd November 1963, my problem is where would I place myself, the grassy knoll? or the book depository? :D

Have your read the stephen king book 11.22.63? deals with going back in time to prevent the assasination
!

If you go back in time, anything you change would have an effect on the future, creating a paradox if you ended up not being born??

Have your read the stephen king book 11.22.63? deals with going back in time to prevent the assasination
!

If you go back in time, anything you change would have an effect on the future, creating a paradox if you ended up not being born??

I wouldn't try and prevent it lol, it would merely be to satisfy my own curiosity. :D

of all the times to back back to why then??

btw they made a tv series of that book it was good even considering james franco was in it

If time travel was possible I would be looking at going forwards not backwards.

I'd hop back and see if i could pinpoint the evolution of man various points obviously.

A mate of mine once said id fit in with the Neanderthals. Reckons id have had the pick of all the fitties too the cheeky sod.

I would nip back just before this thread was started and start it myself and then just make post similar to your reply’s. Just to mess with your heads.

Why the need for theories?

(off topic I know, but...)
Not quite sure what you mean? :)

There were all sorts of theories that Oswald wasn't the only gunman, and there was a big conspiricy to cover up the truth.

If time travel was possible I would be looking at going forwards not backwards.
Time travel forwards is possible, you just have to travel fast enough for time to slow down significantly for you, in accordance with Einstein's theories. I don't know how to type mathematical symbols here, so here's a link to a page which gives the equation:

Time Dilation

The only drawback with this form of time travel is that it is irreversible, so you would be stuck permanently in the future.

The astronauts who went to the moon are the fastest humans ever and each trip carried them about half a second into the future.

Back