time out error

nas171

Inactive User
Reaction score
i keep getting the following error

Card is a Rom 10 RevA82 (5401)
Card logged in successfully

Please wait while we do our stuff....(this could take a while)
Now we will try Packet 1, 1350 delay, our VCC is about 40 and our Glitch Type was 06
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-+++++++++++--+++++--+++++++-++-+++++-++-+++-++++-++++++++++-+++-+--+++++++++-+-++-+-++-++++-+--++-++-+++-++-+-+++++++-+-+++-++-

Sc.Read: Timeout Reading Data From Card - 2 Bytes Requested, 0 Bytes Read, Continuing Script
The normal cause of this error is a wrong login delay - but it can also be caused by
1. Bad pot calibration
2. Winxp
3. Not running scripting patch
4. Poor quality shielding on serial cable

Script will now exit - have a nice day
script failed

i have tried using the following scripts multprovider multirom release ver 1,
mrmp1.4 prerelease (unfinished)dev4
5401 auto A82_Final Rom 10

i had issues flashing the t911 blue as per chris2000 tut the black switch is supposed to be switched to the left when flashing but this did not work and i switched it to the right and it took the flash ok. dips are set to 2&5 on and black switch is set to the left if looking at the t911 from the rear.

nas171 said:
i keep getting the following error

Card is a Rom 10 RevA82 (5401)
Card logged in successfully

Please wait while we do our stuff....(this could take a while)
Now we will try Packet 1, 1350 delay, our VCC is about 40 and our Glitch Type was 06
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-+++++++++++--+++++--+++++++-++-+++++-++-+++-++++-++++++++++-+++-+--+++++++++-+-++-+-++-++++-+--++-++-+++-++-+-+++++++-+-+++-++-

Sc.Read: Timeout Reading Data From Card - 2 Bytes Requested, 0 Bytes Read, Continuing Script
The normal cause of this error is a wrong login delay - but it can also be caused by
1. Bad pot calibration
2. Winxp
3. Not running scripting patch
4. Poor quality shielding on serial cable

Script will now exit - have a nice day
script failed

i have tried using the following scripts multprovider multirom release ver 1,
mrmp1.4 prerelease (unfinished)dev4
5401 auto A82_Final Rom 10

i had issues flashing the t911 blue as per chris2000 tut the black switch is supposed to be switched to the left when flashing but this did not work and i switched it to the right and it took the flash ok. dips are set to 2&5 on and black switch is set to the left if looking at the t911 from the rear.

are you running the script control file (sc10)?,is pc in win 98 mode?what power supply u using?

i'm running the script control file sct10, operating system xp and using the power supply from my cable modem

nas171 said:
i'm running the script control file sct10, operating system xp and using the power supply from my cable modem

But is winex in 98 mode?,right click winex prog,properties,compatability,select windows 98 mode.
Try that

UNDETTERRED said:
But is winex in 98 mode?,right click winex prog,properties,compatability,select windows 98 mode.
Try that

thanx pal worked a treat hit bug in 59 secs
cant test it in nagra though untill tommorow cos mate's got the infinity usb:Cheers:

Back