Ticketmaster card fraud, new debit card issued

silverdale

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
I got a new Halifax debit card through the post Saturday and I thought, I never ordered one or requested one and mines not due till 04/2020. I rang the Halifax and they said, "Have you recently used Ticketmaster ?" I got thinking and it was last year about Sept/Oct when I got my daughter some Little Mix tickets for Christmas. He said, "Security at Ticketmaster was breached and anyone who purchased from Ticketmaster will get a new card".

Like I said, mine were bought mid to late last year so if your in doubt contact your bank

Yes.
Good heads up, bank pays any fraud from your account in them circumstances anyway. Bigger question is why has it took over a year?

My sister got keylogged awhile ago, there was a flight bought from heathrow to johannesburg.
(Think it was around £400)

She didnt know a thing till she logged into bank and seen it gone, bank were able to say about transaction and reinburst it straight away.
She also got keylogged via paypal.
Her emails were going crazy when paypal tranactions showed delivery address to manchester, liverpool, london, within 10 mins.
(Dominos)
Money was reinburst.
(NOT by bank but PayPal)

Going off thread slightly with injection to logging. But you should not be out of pocket if “they” (the bank) see you not at fault.

Seems ticketmaster got fiddled with.
Why open emails that you dont know.
Especially .exe

With refference to family member that got conned out of free flight..... he/she not show passport?
(crazy)!!

Last edited:
It happened my daughter last Friday tickets bought for Electric picnic on her debit card so that should be fun trying to get the money back

Ticketmaster got done by scripts on the site same as the BA hack I believe.

I was part of the breach but haven’t had any troubles yet...

Back