Three Unlimited £14.60 p/m

If your sneeky you can get more money knocked off the line rental most months for poor service in certain areas (if you get poor service of course). I joined Three in Nov 2018 black friday deal £20 unlimited everything (£70 cashback if i remember correctly too), however data didn't work at home address and often found calls couldn't be made or received there either. I complained each month and got between £5 - £10 knocked off for the first few months after which i managed to get them to reduce the line rental permanently to £13, but kept complaining resulting in more credit again which resulted in me being in credit for a few months in a row so no line rental for me to pay out of my own pocket.

If you want to try the above, use the live chat feature on the three website, i found you sometimes have to try speaking with more than one person at three to get what you want :)

I've now left Three and moved over to O2 as they seem to be only network who give a decent service at my home address and i need that with lockdown and working from home. To be fair, anywhere else but at home Three were really good for me and provided a good signal and fast 4G speeds.

Back