This server is slow soo.. i propose...

Status
Not open for further replies.

K

Inactive User
Reaction score
Allroad, Rat, Zooropa, Bronto, redevil, Rabp, Dutcho, didgidude and Pinkhelmets All leave Digital world so we can all have a chance to see the forum...

I keep getting white screens.. then server too busy.. but there is 560 members online... 300 of them are rat, i think hes trying to boost his chances of being admin, all great for him RAT FOR ADMIM.

May i suggest turning the (x Viewing) off as it eats the server load :(

Sure its says busy cuz next time it might say BANNED :) something to think about LOL

zooropa said:
Sure its says busy cuz next time it might say BANNED :) something to think about LOL

come on, take a chill pill m8..............lol..............

we know who the bosses are around here.............

zooropa said:
Kalipo knows im only joking :)

we know we know...............

were one big HAPPY family on here.......lol...........

but it is a good idea thou...........

Lmao u cheecky fecker Kalipo ;)

Yes Rabp, The your signiture is a little slow in loading.. bit like rangers when it comes to scoring.

HAHAH RABP Rangers are still shyte :)

MickieD game over now.. Im sorry i called Arsenal.. and sorry that i upset you with the remarks but please can you take my account off the Miserable Usergroup now as its very slow and it doesnt work :(

Kalipo

Doodle said:
HAHAH RABP Rangers are still shyte :)
MickieD game over now.. Im sorry i called Arsenal.. and sorry that i upset you with the remarks but please can you take my account off the Miserable Usergroup now as its very slow and it doesnt work :(
Kalipo

Have i missed something here : shocked2

Yes i seem to be on the Miserable users hack usergroup.. it makes the site not load and keeps coming up server busy...

All because i dissed Arsenal :D

Oh dear kalipo.............. even i know not too dis the bosses bestest team,youre guner have to do some apologizing m8 :)

Ahh Feck it Miserable users is the same as banned so here goes

ARSENAL ARE SHYTE : maggie : : maggie :

PMSFL its gets better :Hit:
u got some ar*e licking to do Doodle aka Kalipo
pmsl

Kalipo said:
Allroad, Rat, Zooropa, Bronto, redevil, Rabp, Dutcho, didgidude and Pinkhelmets All leave Digital world so we can all have a chance to see the forum..

lol, all the mod go and leave the members to play, that would cause more trouble than if mickied was to go and leave the mods to play ;)

(wanders off whistling an innocent tune) :)

Someone put RAT FOR ADMIN in the same group please..

He keeps pm'in me asking if i want to see pcitures of him in the showers... Very Disturbing

Doodle said:
He keeps pm'in me asking if i want to see pcitures of him in the showers... Very Disturbing

lmao, we all seen your replys asking for more though, and the poses you suggest, not right lol

Status
Not open for further replies.