This person has conned me.

WAYNE2

Inactive User
Reaction score
I paid £85 for a dbox 2 off this person . He said he was in singapore when i asked were my package was , So he could'nt send it till the 20/12/06. I gave him bad feedback saying i never got my package , He replied say i never flashed it propperly and now i want my money back. Making me look like the bad one. Here is is ebay name (wiley9949)

sorry to hear this m8, i hope you have reported (wiley9949)to ebay and pay pal

If you used your credit card to but it then go through them. They will work with paypal and ebay to investigate it. If they're a good company, you should be covered for internet fraud.

Sorry to here that mate:( hope you get your money back!

Shame there is not a facility on fleebay like a badboy list you can add users to who might be dodgy. a personal list that reminds you.

Last edited:
Sympathies m8. Been conned a couple of times myself. Once for £30 odd for an item that never existed, but the seller closed his account a ran so ebay basically said hard cheese as there was no longer money in his account. Took that on the chin as a lesson learned. The second time for five dboxes which never arrived, and ebay unbelievably found in the sellers favour even though there was no proof of postage. Had to take ebay through small claims court over that one (fortunately they caved in before I had to explain to a judge what a dbox was for lol!!)

Ebay contain so much dodginess - and they really don't care unless it affects their commission and their bottom line

I have complained to paypal . The cheeky git has escalated it to a claim in his favor. even though he has no proof of postage . He had good feed back on his ebay acount . They must be his mates lol

cant u leave a follow up comment ? say his talking bolloc*s

Back