Thinking of going for the nano 3T.....

j4g3d

Inactive User
Reaction score
So im thinking to go for it, i think its £185 .

Also how does the VM/SLY work? if you was to hook them both up? would one need to be CCCAM and other MGCAMD? or can you put multiple lines on either CCCAM/MGCAMD?

Can you operate BOTH together? ie... say record from a VM channel while watching say a SLY channel?

Advice appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
So im thinking to go for it, i think its £185 .

Also how does the VM/SLY work? if you was to hook them both up? would one need to be CCCAM and other MGCAMD? or can you put multiple lines on either CCCAM/MGCAMD?

Can you operate BOTH together? ie... say record from a VM channel while watching say a SLY channel?

Advice appreciated.

First off make sure you have both at your current residence Satellite/Cable which by the sounds of it i am sure you do, you can use any Emulator you wish CCcam,Mgcamd,Oscam etc...

Multiple lines is not an issue and dependant on Emulator used you can use 2 at once although there is no need one EMU can run everything

Yes you can record form either satellite or cable/terrestrial which ever you have hooked up at the time and vice versa

First off make sure you have both at your current residence Satellite/Cable which by the sounds of it i am sure you do, you can use any Emulator you wish CCcam,Mgcamd,Oscam etc...

Multiple lines is not an issue and dependant on Emulator used you can use 2 at once although there is no need one EMU can run everything

Yes you can record form either satellite or cable/terrestrial which ever you have hooked up at the time and vice versa

Thanks for that, what i meant about the recording is, if i have both active lines in say mgcam can i record from say VM but watch SLY at the same time?

Also i will get the nano 3t box on tuesday, is there any recommended software i should know about for the features i require?

Also any pointers to things like vm or sly channel order bouquets so if any frequencies change that it auto updates? or any other handy software i should know about?

Sorry, i do have a solo2 but im not very good at setting them up properly...

Back