Thinking of Getting a Puppy

thanks JTH but i'm quite fond of the cat.

our next door neighbours used to have a cat and when they got a dog the cat ran away and never came back :(

im fond of pu**y aswell (sorry) lol
but i wouldnt have one in the house,
its only gay bikers that keep cats .

yeah i never thought i was a cat person, we always kept dogs, but my daughter begged and begged for a kitten and i eventually gave in, and now i love having her around, wouldn't be without her :)

yeah you've seen the video haven't you lol

when you come visit me i might let you stroke her too max ;)

oh dear, that's a pity, i'll hardly let you near my cat then

you might want to give nice a go, you never know where it might get you ;)

Last edited:
Cya honey, have fun :Wave:

has anyone any suggestions as to the type of dog to get, i want one that's quite small, and friendly, the last dog we had was a collie and was a bit big for living in the house really.

Last edited:
Cya honey, have fun :Wave:

has anyone any suggestions as to the type of dog to get, i want one that's quite small, and friendly, the last dog we had was a collie and was a bit big for living in the house really.

Jack russel, Patterdale terrier, English bull terrier, Staffordshire bull terrier, - working dogs

Pekinese, Chihuahua, Pug, Bijon Frise, Lhasa Apso - toy dogs

All these dogs are small and friendly, but what do you want minimum effort or hands on???

I guess minimum effort really, i don't want a dog that has to have a huge amount of time spent on grooming it.

I don't really like jack russells, i had a friend that had one and it was the narkiest dog ever, so that kind of put me off them, and i don't really want anything that has really long hair. I was thinking along the lines of a yorkshire terrier, maybe a king charles spaniel, something around that size?

thought you were gone looking for someone else to play with? ;)

stop putting my thread off topic and get back to your study!

Why don't you just buy Max a lead, as long as he goes outside to shit, you will be fine. lol. ;)

pmsl i don't think so Aud, he isn't very well trained and he never does what he's told! ;)

i'd much prefer a cute, cuddly little puppy!

one question, my cat is female, would it make a difference if the puppy is male or female to her accepting it? The last dog we had was a male, and they got on fine.

Back